What did you have for dinner?

Pearly0505

I thought this would be an interesting idea - just post quickly to say what you had for dinner and how many points. and hopefully we can give people new ideas of things to try =]

tonight i had:
pasta with bacon in a tomato garlic sauce - 14pp
a sprinkling of cheese on top - 1pp
and homemade garlic toast - 4pp

total: 19pp

pizza express vitabella takeaway plus a be good to yourself tiramisu dessert... YUMMY! If any of you like tiramisu, try that one it's really nice and only 4pp! Their panna cotta is also excellent for only 3pp!!!

I think I'm going to have Cajun Chicken Breast :D

I had 2 meat free burgers (4pp) topped with 1 slice of ww cheddar cheese (1pp) with mixed veg and 1 tsp of oil (1pp) and 1 ww double chocolate brownies (4pp) for a total of 10pp :)

My tea last night was a jacket potato with a roasted chicken breast stuffed with sage&onion stuffing = 13pp and worth every mouthful :D

No idea for me tea tonight!x

tonight i am having roast lamb and potatos with steamed veg. 12pp for lamb, 6pp for potatos

RhiBro said:
twilite: what size tin of potatoes is 3pp for half?!! I love them, takes me back to my childhood!!

:)

It was a tesco value tin. Think the weight was 550g (drained weight is less) so whole tin was 6 pp. Not bad if you want a quick meal

I had 4 crispbreads - 4pp, 2 tins of ww tuna - 4pp, chopped cucumber, tomatoes and carrots - 0pp. 8pp in total. Was delicious. Not sure what i'm having tonight yet. xxx

a good reason for this thread - to help each other out =] =]
didnt really fancy roast dinner so had lamb in rolls with chips instead =] 15pp for the rolls and 7pp for the chips

For my dinner tonight i had ww chicken hotpot - 7pp and a ww caramel desert - 5pp. It was lovely too. xxx

I was at Wetherspoons working from 2pm - 9.30pm, and foolishly forgot to eat!
So I had a chicken breast burger at lunch and then the Spag Bol for tea! Wasted so many points by not planning!

kagome75 said:
pizza express vitabella takeaway plus a be good to yourself tiramisu dessert... YUMMY! If any of you like tiramisu, try that one it's really nice and only 4pp! Their panna cotta is also excellent for only 3pp!!!

Be good to yourself as in from sainsburys?x

Back