What did your LO eat today (weaning)

Teds 6-9 are still abit big and he's going to be 9m next week lol x need to get him weighed last time was at 7m and he was 17lbsx

Recent one of Jesse and teddy x

Attachments

• image-2833559058.jpg
    image-2833559058.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 94
  • image-1341568303.jpg
    image-1341568303.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 42
Pics of all the babies r fab!!! Crazy how quick they grow up isn't it!!!

Amelia by been too good the last few days, she was constipated for a couple of days and seem to have a lot of wind and smelt really bad, we was straining to go and when she did it seem to hurt her, also the last few days she hasn't taken her milk much at all.
She had a bad night for the first time ever last night, she was awake cryin from 11.30-1.30 and then when she woke up this morning she had a really runny poo and has been four times since. She has taken her food today but is
Not taking her milk
Any suggestions on what's best to do? And is he ok taking her food even thoughshe not having her
Milk?

Pics of all the babies r fab!!! Crazy how quick they grow up isn't it!!!

Amelia by been too good the last few days, she was constipated for a couple of days and seem to have a lot of wind and smelt really bad, we was straining to go and when she did it seem to hurt her, also the last few days she hasn't taken her milk much at all.
She had a bad night for the first time ever last night, she was awake cryin from 11.30-1.30 and then when she woke up this morning she had a really runny poo and has been four times since. She has taken her food today but is
Not taking her milk
Any suggestions on what's best to do? And is he ok taking her food even thoughshe not having her
Milk?

Not really sure hun but I'm sure she'll be ok if she's still eating. There's a lot of bugs going around but I'd just say try get some fluids in her, water/juice if she won't take milk. Hope she's better soon xx

Love pic's of the kids, where'd you get Jesse's coat hun? x

It's from next winter 2011!! Still fits him lol 18-24 month and he's 3 and a half! Ted should be in that size next winter if he's average size by then so im gunna save it it's my favourite he wears it more than this years one lol!

Becca I'd say that's teething! Teddy been like that, try getting more milk in her by giving her extra bowl porridge before bed and in sippy through the day if youre worried x

Amelia's a lot better today and back to drinking her milk. We ave her egg twice last week and got a feeling that was what constipated her.
Well I'm due back to work in four weeks, I had my back to work review and sorted hours etc however my boss decide to go and change them last minute and the days I have no child are she is making me work. I sat down an worked out all the figures etc and decided to hand my notice in and not return back to work. I will see how it is for a few months an then look for another part time job.
What are all your situations?

That's not fair at all surely they should be more flexible! They obviously know you have a young child!!
I don't work at all because DH wage can give us an okay lifestyle, when the kids are both in school I will get a part time job just for abit extra and sonething to do but we can live without it. DH more than me prefers me to stay with the kids while they are young, we think it's more important for them to be with parents than have more money and not see them x

That's exactly how we think, and there's not many that think like that anymore.
I'm not sure how much we going to struggle but we will see. We currently live in rented property etc so should get some help with tha twhich will help us out. It was only one day I would have to put Amelia in nursery but I didn't want to, I think she is too young for it yet and I want to spend all my time with her. I think when she hits 2-2 and half I will then put her in like a lil preschool but for
Now I hope we can cope we me not working. My partner only works 30hours a week and not on very good wages but we should get some help. My maternity pay ends in four weeks so will see what we will receive after that.
Yday Amelia had

8 banana porridge
6oz milk

11 finger toast

12 7oz milk

4 corned beef mash and half fruit pot
7oz milk

8 7oz milk

Hey becca, if I was you I would say to your boss that you want to take another 3 months off, your allowed up to year for maternity so you could have a bit time to think and see how you would manage financially as you wouldn't get paid for the extra time. What your boss as done is out of order as your entitle to flexible working hours and if you've agreed on those days and times she can't go and change them without speaking to you about it. But if you don't go back to work maybe you could do more mobile hairdressing just to bring extra cash in and take Amelia to loads of playgroup, play centres etc so you can meet more mums and you might get more work that way cos for most mums its so much hassle to go hairdressers and more costly. I got a friend from my daughters school who gets loads of work just from other mums at the school. I definitely agree with you with not putting Amelia in a nursery if you don't feel comfortable with the idea.

For us I worked part- time when I just had my eldest and when I was pregnant with my second I ended up taking redundancy as my boss screwed me over on days as well.
I couldn't go back to work at moment I would pay out to much in child care, if I did have family to help out I wouldn't mind working 1 or 2 mornings but I think they grow so fast, so would never want to work full time while their young, I know some people don't have a choice so it must be hard leaving your lo's but we seem to manage my oh brings in a decent wage and when the girls are at nursery and school then I'll be the same and go back to work part time x

Becki- your boys are lovely and Jesse looks so sweet and tiny compared to Maisie, ill post some recent pics later x

Last edited:
I agree with everything u have said cas, they do grow up a too quick so if we can manage financially then we will do it as I live spendin time with my lil girl. As soon as she went to a preschool or something as she got lil bit older I would then look for part time work.
I took Amelia to a group for the first time yday ad she really enjoyed. If was called discovery play aged 0-2 . It was on for an hour and half but an hour was plenty of time for her as he started getting niggly an tired, brought her home and she went fast asleep haha.

I'm doing Amelia's homemade meals again today and freezing them all however need some
More ideas as keep making the same meals. So far my veg etc is steaming.
I have got
Chicken
Broccoli
Carrots
Parsnips
Sweet potato
Potato
Rice
Gravy
Beans
Tuna
This is all prepared alredy I've done it all this morning and now trying to put meals together, any suggestions?

I'm doing Amelia's homemade meals again today and freezing them all however need some
More ideas as keep making the same meals. So far my veg etc is steaming.
I have got
Chicken
Broccoli
Carrots
Parsnips
Sweet potato
Potato
Rice
Gravy
Beans
Tuna
This is all prepared alredy I've done it all this morning and now trying to put meals together, any suggestions?

I'd make
Cheesy tuna and broccoli pasta
Tuna broccoli and sweetpotato
Chicken rice and veg
Chicken mash and veg
Chicken beans and sweet potato

The stuff iv got in freezer at moment is

Tuna pasta with tomato and cheese
Cheese ad broccoli pasta
Cheesy sweetpotato mash
Corned beef hash with carrots
Cauli and broccoli cheese

X

I ended up doing

Tuna, mash and beans
Chicken, parsnip, broccoli,carrot mash and gravy
Chicken rice and veg
Sweet pot , chicken and gravy

And all ready in the freezer we had mash and beans and mince, veg and gravy.

I tried Amelia with Tuna pasta a few times and she wouldn't eat the pasta.
How do u do ur pasta mrs s??? Do u jus chop it up or mash it or blend it?

Yesterday teddy ate

B - 7oz, Heinz fruity banana yoghurt

S - Ella's banana and raisin bar

L - hm corned beef hash with carrots, hipp blueberry strawberry and apple fruit pot

7oz

D - 1/2 Heinz sweet and sour chicken, 1/2 c&g rice pudding

Bedtime - 7oz

Ted ate today

B - 4oz, blueberry porridge

S - Ella's apple and cheese biccies

L - Ella's zingy lamb w couscous, mangoes and raisins

S - couple bites of jesses nutella sandwich he nicked

7oz

D - 1/2 Heinz tuna pasta, c&g apple orange and banana fruit pot

5oz

Also been having sips of juice today, he won't drink water and concerned he isn't getting enough fluids cus his milk intake is going down! He seems to like juice though!

Back