What did your LO eat today (weaning)

His full name is Theodore! :)

Teds had today

B - organix apple and peach fruit pot

L - spag bol

D - 1/2 stage 2 Heinz lamb and winter veg, strawberry fromage frais

X

Ted is just eating some cheese and tomato pasta as I type!

Today he had

B - Ella's porridge mixed with strawberry fromage frais

L - slice of toast with butter and dairylea, 1/2 organix apple and strawberry fruit pot

D - currently eating cheese and tomato pasta bake, will give him some peach slices shortly

x

Does teddy have teeth? x

Amelia's now got two front teeth x

Attachments

• image-1096194326.jpg
    image-1096194326.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 40
He got his first one last week, it's not through properly yet though why? x

Hey he's doing fab with his food, I just wasn't sure if I can give Naomi some of the stuff you give teddy as she doesn't have any teeth yet :)

Naomi not very well at all I've got her at doc's this afternoon. She had me up from 4.30am Monday morning until 3am this morning and I'm at work again. I'm exhausted xx

Hey he's doing fab with his food, I just wasn't sure if I can give Naomi some of the stuff you give teddy as she doesn't have any teeth yet :)

Naomi not very well at all I've got her at doc's this afternoon. She had me up from 4.30am Monday morning until 3am this morning and I'm at work again. I'm exhausted xx

You can give her anything except honey! You'd be surprised what they can do with just gums, teddy eats strips of chicken, pork etc he bites with his gums x

Ps hope she's feeling better soon! Might be teeth coming, teddy second one through this morning!

Yay go teddy, yeah I'm hoping its just her gums. She's losing her voice and has a sore throat and has started being sick :( x

Got up this morn an Amelia completely out of blankets over the other side of cot. War age do u stop wrapping them up tightly to not move much? I still wrapping blankets over her and she's nearly 7 months.

Got up this morn an Amelia completely out of blankets over the other side of cot. War age do u stop wrapping them up tightly to not move much? I still wrapping blankets over her and she's nearly 7 months.
Cor blimey how did you get her to stay in there in the 1st place :confused: -Charlie tollerated blankies for about 2 weeks and then we had no hope :p-even trying to wait until he dropped off and then dropping one across him set him off doing the can-can and he wouldn't stop until the covers shifted or we took them off:giggle: I even tried one of those swaddling wraps -oh good lord it was like tring to wrestle a bag f
ull or ferrets :D -he simply won't have covers -but then again I can't sleep with my feet covered either :silly:. For a while he would go in a sleeping bag but once he started moving around a bit they were no good as he got in a tangle so for now at least he sleeps in a fleecy sleep suit and thats it..... roll on summer when he can sleep in his nappy....

Oasis.. hope Naomi is feeling better...

Well his little lordship has gone from 1 toothypeg sticking out to his 4th one starting to appear in a matter of days :eek: ..... and heck are they sharp :eek:....
His food yesterday was :-

• weetabix
  • milk
  • pear

• banana on the way home from town

• cauli/broccoli cheese with potato
  • pear
  • juice

• egg custard
  • clementine

• yorkshire pud n gravy -to eat whilst we ate our dinners lol

• clementine

ooh and he had us in bits yesterday -clever little cookie.... he has an obsession with the remote controls so we are forever hiding them under the cushions -well yesterdayGlen was playing with him and picked up one of the sticks from hi xylaphone so Charlie took it off him, Glen picked up the other one so Charlie took it off him -put it beside him and pulled a blanket over it to hide it :rotflmao: -me thinks we are going to be outsmarted by a little boy!!!!!

I do it now purely because our house gets cold at night, half time he's in with us anyway lol. Have you tried the sleeping bags?

And yesterday ted had

B - 1/2 weetabix with peach and apple organix fruit pot

S - 1/4 tuna mayo sandwich

L - 1/2 Heinz lamb and winter veg

D - cheesy pasta with tomatoes and green beans

Today had today

B - Ella's porridge with raspberry fromage frais

L - tuna and veg pasta

S - 3 mini chicken and veg rice cakes

D - cheesy sweet potato mash

Ye I norm put her in a sleeping bag and two blankets over but my house is cold. She startin to move around more now though so might not wrap her as much so she can get comfy the best way fr her

Teds had today -

B - weetabix and milk

S - 1/2 slice toast with mozzarella

L - 1/2 hipp chicken noodles and veg, pumpkin seed oatcake

S - Ella's banana and raisin bar

D - pasta and greenbeans and mozzarella in pesto and cream cheese sauce, strawberry fromage frais

Got some aunt Bessie's root veg mash for ted in tesco today on offer for £1 thought it was a good deal and good for last minute meal with some cheese and chicken etc x

In a topic relating to babies but not their weaning... does anyone have any advice on what i can use on Sebastian's skin? He has developed dry patches on his forehead and each side of his face. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and what you used? There's so much conflicting advice that i would like some "real" advice from Mums :) Cheers, x

Have you been to the docs, you will probably get something on prescription, been lucky with teds skin but Jess had bad excema as a baby, and we tried loads of things, ended up having to use steroid cream to control it.
Also if you use any johnsons products I would stop them immediately, they used to really flare up Jesse skin and still do, iv always used simple baby on ted and he's been fine with that, DH uses it too and he has bad excema and said its fine for him and really gentle. x

Can anyone give me some ideas of meals I can make up for Amelia tomorrow and freeze, she's is 7 months today. Ive only got left over bits and want to use them up so these are the bits an bobs I've got
Chicken
Parsnip
Carrot
Turnip
Potatoes
Sweet potato
Pasta
Tuna
Baked beans
Tinned toms
Baby gravy

Back