What did your LO eat today (weaning)

Can anyone give me some ideas of meals I can make up for Amelia tomorrow and freeze, she's is 7 months today. Ive only got left over bits and want to use them up so these are the bits an bobs I've got
Chicken
Parsnip
Carrot
Turnip
Potatoes
Sweet potato
Pasta
Tuna
Baked beans
Tinned toms
Baby gravy

Tuna pasta, with toms and cheese
Mashed potato beans and cheese
Sweet potato, chicken and turnip with gravy
Potato chicken and carrot with gravy
Chicken parsnip and carrot
Chicken pasta and veg
Tuna mash and veg

Thanks for them ideas they are great. All my veg in the steamer as we speak so I will definitely be making some of them meals thankyou. End up runnin out of ideas . Do u blend the pasta?

Hi, just seen this thread. My LB is 1 in about 3 weeks. And I am weaning and BFing still :D
Yesterday he had
B- Porridge with some banana.

L- Cauliflower and broccoli, with cheese (blended)

D-Salmon pasta with a tomato sauce (blended but not smushed lol)

Thanks for them ideas they are great. All my veg in the steamer as we speak so I will definitely be making some of them meals thankyou. End up runnin out of ideas . Do u blend the pasta?

I just snip it up, but I'm gunna get those tiny pasta stars next time I go shopping because it's easier!

Well after a long morning I have frozen 30 meals. I did
Mash and beans
Tuna mash and beans
Sweet potato , chicken and gravy
Chicken, carrot, turnip, potato and gravy
Chicken, carrot, turnip, potato and rice

I try to do as much home made as I can and inbetween every few days I give her a jar or pouch. She also has bits of finger food inbetween meals now and juice.

Would like to know what all your routines are with ur lil ones ,like what they eat and what time they go to bed etc, be nice to c allege differences . This is Amelia's

7 months old

Wakes up around 8
8.30 7 oz and breakfast
Nap at 10.30
Sometimes round 11-11.30she will have lil bit of toast and juice
12.30 7oz and dinner
Nap at 2.30
4.30 7oz and tea and pudding
If hasn't had a snack any other time in day will give her lil snack about 6.30
Nap at 7 ( sometimes doesn't need it)
8.30 8-10z
Bed at 9

Teddy is typically

9am - 7oz milk
10am - breakfast
11.30am - snack (not always though)
12.30am - nap
2pm - lunch
3pm - 7oz milk
4pm - nap
5pm - dinner
7.30pm milk and bedtime

Afternoon all

Well so far this morning Charlie has had:-

• Badooby
  • slice of toast with cream cheese
  • badooby
  • 1/2 oat so simple with banana
  • 3 organix carrot puff thingies and a banana biccie
  • badooby
  • cornedbeef hash -potato, swede, carrot, onion, peas and cornedbeef
  • clementine
and he is now sat with about 6 cheerios and 3 organix mini cheese crackers posting them in himself with a beaker of water -after trying baby juice and proper juices diluted we have established that he prefers water .....

Dinner when daddy gets in from work later will be:-

• roast chicken
  • mashed potato
  • carrots
  • brussels
  • cabbage
  • peas
  • sweetcorn
  • and a dribble of gravy
I might even be big n brave and get his splat mat out so we can all sit to the table together and he can feed himself .. and as always -he will let me know when he wants more badooby -which seems to be all the time at the moment :confused:

and finally he will have weetabix, rice pud or oat so simple before bed,,,,

As far as routines go we have one of sorts - we do certain things in certain orders but not to a set time scale,,, we pretty much play it as we go but its pretty much:-

• badooby in bed
  • downstairs for a clean bum and clothes
  • play time whilst eating his "snacky brekkkie"
  • clean bum - he won't poo overnight -or in a damp nappy so the clean morning one lasts about 10 mins :p
  • proper breakfast
  • play time whilst mummy does odds n sods inbetween
  • lunchtime
  • more playing and possibly into his rocker to watch Charlie bear whilst I get a few chores done
  • mid afternoon snackies
  • more play :p
  • dinner time
  • play with daddy (he has just gone back to work after being at home pretty much since I was about 6 months pregnant)
  • bath time
  • supper time
  • clean bum n sleep suit
  • badooby and hopefully bed......
Somewhere in that lot are more nappy changes and feeds as and when and occasionally I can "badooby him into a nap" ;). He was sleeping right through the night but not for the last couple of weeks or so which we think is down to his teeth,,, so my boobs are taking a right bashing :eek:)

Well we had a delivery the other day -Boots had huggies on offer so I ordered another 10 packs plus 5x4 packs of simple wipes... by bumping my spends upto £100 I got a code for £15 off -so the nappies cam in at about £6.44 a pack PLUS i earn't another £15 in points ( I now have £86 in points saved :D)

ooooh and to add to our troubles his little lord ship at the ripe ole age of 9 months has now started climbing up the fireguards :eek: -he gets both feet on the 4th set of bars from the bottom and stands there looking all proud :eek:.... I certainly think we have at least part monkey in his genes (from his dads side of course :p)

Teddy has had today

B - 1 weetabix

S - 5 1/4s of dairylea on toast! (his full slice and a piece of jesses!)

L - carrot, parsnip and sweetpotato mash with cheese, Heinz fruity apple and oat custard

He will be having broccoli and cauliflower cheese for tea with a fromage frais after.

Teddys had today

B - banana, apple and apricot fruit pot

L - Ella's chicken sweetcorn and mash pouch, few pieces of dried apple from my graze box

D - Birdseye potato waffle, 1/4 sausage and a bowl of cauliflower and broccoli cheese

S - fromage frais before bed with his milk x

No he has 3 bottles, 7oz when he wakes up, 7pz about 3pm and 7oz at bedtime. He's just had another 7oz too because he wouldn't settle and still awake so needed another now to sleep through x

Don't worry about it. Milk should be the most important thing til age 1 so you shouldn't be encouraging her to cut any milk, she'll do it when she's ready x

Teddy had today,

B - organix banana, raisin and oat porridge

S - chunk of banana

L - slept through it so just had a hipp fruit and pieces strawberry and apple pot and 3 chicken rice cakes at 3pm

D - 2 cheesy potato cakes, Ella's kitchen mango and pineapple yoghurt

Amelia has had today
8 banana porridge and 7oz milk
12.30 piece of toast into fingers(fed herself) 6oz milk
4.30 chicken with carrot,turnip,potato and gravy 6oz milk
Due for bottle at 8.30 and bed at 9

Today teds had -

B - hipp apple and apricot yoghurt layer pot

L - 1/2 Heinz apple and pork casserole, fromage frais

D - cheesy pasta with broccoli, Heinz fruit banana yoghurt

Today Amelia's had

8 - weetabix and 5oz

11- 3 lil fingers of toast and juice

12.30- lil bit of cow and gate Sunday lunch and 7oz

3- 2 organic carrot stick snacks

4.30 homemade sweet potato chicken and gravy, apricot petit filous. 7oz

6.30- 2 apple rice cake snacks and juice

8.30 11oz

Looking at Amelia's diary for today I feed her a lot in one day , do I need to
Cut this down or miss a milk out or something?

just found this thread- very interesting. dylan is 11 and a half months

today he had eaten:
b- weetabix with milk plus 8oz bottle
l- 1 slice cream cheese on toast, cut up kiwi, small bowl custard, (usually a yoghurt), biccy
s- biccy plus 8oz bottle
d- mash, carrot, leek, brocilli and chicken followed by more custard
8oz bottle before bed

becca, amelia is 7 months right? looks a lovely amount. i wanted to cut down dylans milk when he started eating plenty but i think if they want it, let them. im glad dylan still has milk in the afternoon, its easier than making up another snack or meal

btw love the name amelia, thats what we were going to call dyl is he was a girl :)

Never cut milk out! She will do it when she's ready herself!!

Yesterday teddy had

B - Heinz banana yoghurt

L - nearly a full tuna sandwich, plum cheddar whole grain rings, Ella's pineapple and mango yoghurt, clementine

D - Ella's spag Bol, Ella's oat and raisin crumble,

S - piece of garlic bread

And 3 7oz milk x

Back