What do I do - Not in the right head set!?!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi Guys

Struggling to make a decision with what to do about Group.

Last few weeks I have been going through some personal stuff and only been sticking to SW 4 sometimes 3 days a week, unfortunatly when I get down chocolate call me!

I really really want to loose weight but am a firm believer if your not in the right head set you cant do it!

Do I start just doing it from home and try my best to get back into the groove or keep going to group even though im not loosing?

I cant stay for body magic as I have 2 small children and neighbour just watches them for 10 mins so I can get weighed.

Been put on some medication as ive been very low for awhile so hopefully in a few weeks ill be back on track fully as I love SW and know it works for me when im 100%

Sorry for wittering on :sigh:

You have done amazingly well so far but I agree with you that when your head isn't in the right place for it, it can be pointless. Can you trust yourself not to pile loads of weight back on if you stop going to class? Could you maintain by doing 4 days on 3 days off each week?

Have you got any SW holidays left? Could you email your leader and ask to take a few weeks so you can decide?

Be kind to yourself and remember how far you have come. x

Why dont you talk to your group leader about maybe calling target for a while? Take the pressure off while you get your other issues sorted, and then once you find your head is in a better place again you can get on with it? It gives you the advantage of still being able to keep your membership going while you deal with what is going on right now, and will hopefully keep you from going too far off track, it would be a crying shame to give yourself a harder hill to finish the climb of when you are so close now - but if you can maintain while you get your head together then you will be much more inclined when you do feel a bit more positive to be able to just start moving forward again.

MadameLaMinx said:
Why dont you talk to your group leader about maybe calling target for a while? Take the pressure off while you get your other issues sorted, and then once you find your head is in a better place again you can get on with it? It gives you the advantage of still being able to keep your membership going while you deal with what is going on right now, and will hopefully keep you from going too far off track, it would be a crying shame to give yourself a harder hill to finish the climb of when you are so close now - but if you can maintain while you get your head together then you will be much more inclined when you do feel a bit more positive to be able to just start moving forward again.

That's brilliant advice, never thought of calling target then when you're ready to start again just change your target and get to where you feel comfortable at! :)

Hi
I gave up class when struggling with baby (i have 2 teenies too and could never stay). I did put the weight back on but got sorted and started doing plan from home. I would try and maintain rather than loose. Perhaps allow yourself more syns on those bad days arming yourself with lower syn choccies

Back