What Do I Do?

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
I was on night shift last night, came home and died on the sofa, but I haven't had any of my shakes today because I've only just woken up. I'm going to have one now but what should I do about the others?

I've never done this before, because I usually only do one night shift at a time and I don't go to bed the day after so I don't mess up my body clock and diet etc. But last night was so incredibly busy as soon as I got home I flaked out on the sofa and have only just woken up.... I don't think I'm going to be able to manage all 3 shakes tonight, I've managed to get 2 litres down me, one on the way home and one just now, so I've only got a bit left to drink.

I guess what I'm saying is will it be okay to just have 2 shakes on this one occassion? I have no bars or that would've been ideal. Heeeelp.

i sympathise I am on 4th night tonight and have woken up now and feel sick and not hungry at all am going to have to force my shakes down! as for what to do I dont know what to say for best, ideally you should have all your shakes but if you cant manage all 3 it cant be helped i guess just dont make it a regular occurance! Do you ever get chance to have them at work?? (I dont!) good luck! xx

I know I`m a bit late, But I would try take them all too if it were me x

I've done it!!! I feel sick and I'm gonna be up all night weeing but I've done it. Didn't dare risk not having them all. It's a shame KD wasn't around this evening cos I'm sure she could tell us what happens if we miss one.

I think you could have them all at once ... :( I know its hard though. I enjoy mine as hot chocolate so drinking the other flavours dont seem so bad.

Back