what do scan bran cakes/recipes taste like? and where to buy scan bran?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by FatGirlSlim81, 21 September 2010 Social URL.

1. FatGirlSlim81

FatGirlSlim81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    im now looking through the mountains of recipes on this site and have found the scan bran cakes which sound lush and are low syn - but what do they taste like? honestly!? and where can i buy scan bran other than classes? thanks :flowers:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mazziecoupe

mazziecoupe Full Member

I've not tried them but i know they are for sale in the meetings, do you go to the meetings?

edit: ive just read your post properly!! i dont know where else to get them sorry!! xx

4. Moo85

Moo85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    you can buy them from Holland and Barratt health store as well. I've tried scan bran carrot cake which isnt half bad, also the fererro rocher are very nice. Just be careful not to have loads or you wont be away from the loo!!!

5. tarka

tarka Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.