What do you all do to...

laurenmay

Gold Member
To stop your minds obsessing over food?! Surely it can't just be me sitting here thinking about all the food I wanna eat & having a constant argument with myself over how I can't have it but I really want it & what if I start again tomorrow etc etc...

Help!!! :(

I have a glass of water, I've been tested to the max. My boyfriend had garlic bread and cheese last night, today for dinner my little girl had ha and pineapple pizza and he had jerk chicken ad rice followed by the cupcakes we made this morning. And I didn't even lick my fingers! I've been so good because I think to myself if I'm gonna cheat it's not gonna be on something little it's gonna be a big daddy meal from KFC, puddings the lot ha! So a little cake doesn't seem worth it, and when I'm working etc I make sure I have no money with me x

Well i have 2 children trashing my house! So tidying upon tidying keeps ne occupied lol x

I do anything to keep me busy, long baths, walks, reading, texting, emailing, on here, even redecorating my room! Cleaning the house, looking online at clothes I want to fit into...

I just think coming out of ketosis is a nightmare and its not worth it!

We need to teach ourselves how to make a permanent lifestyle change x

I'm up at 5, then in work 7-3:30 and even though I'm busy working and then get home & am busy rushing around after my 10 month old.. My head is STILL preoccupied with food & I torture my head with it :( I'm finding it difficult today and not sure what it is.. x

another member mentioned about every time you get a craving write it down + allow yourself to have 1 thing of the list per day/week when you've reached your goal. I found this fab advice as it reminds u that this is only temporary, the food will still be there when your at your goal + looking + feeling fab! Its not like u can't ever eat the foods u love again! Be strong hun i no how u feel as its day 1 for me again too, but if you stick with it 100% untill your weigh in imagine how amazing + proud you will feel after seeing a huge loss! then by then you'll be in ketosis + so wont be as hungry so the cravings will be alot less + it'll be alot easier! just keep telling your brain to stop thinking of food as you've decided you want to loose weight, you've decided CD is the way to do it, and so eating loads of carbs is NOT an option :) good luck xxx

Also start your own diary on here it will really help, if I feel like I cant cope or will eat I come on this or I post on my diary...

As for work, I am not sure what to suggest as atm i am at uni so I have little temptation compared to u with ppl in work scoffing! I find it hard seeing my family eat and almost get bitter that i am not eating lol...

Maybe get through the first week and see your cdc asking about ss+ maybe u cud eat ur 200 cal meal at work n it wont feel like ur missing out so much?

I can honestly say once ur in ketosis the hunger goes but the battle continues with thoughts of food etc...

Ive lost a stone in 13 days, that is my motivation and keeps me focused. Keep ur goal in ur mind nothin will taste as good as getting into a gorgeous dress in the size uv always wanted to be x

malibu2012 said:
another member mentioned about every time you get a craving write it down + allow yourself to have 1 thing of the list per day/week when you've reached your goal. I found this fab advice as it reminds u that this is only temporary, the food will still be there when your at your goal + looking + feeling fab! Its not like u can't ever eat the foods u love again! Be strong hun i no how u feel as its day 1 for me again too, but if you stick with it 100% untill your weigh in imagine how amazing + proud you will feel after seeing a huge loss! then by then you'll be in ketosis + so wont be as hungry so the cravings will be alot less + it'll be alot easier! just keep telling your brain to stop thinking of food as you've decided you want to loose weight, you've decided CD is the way to do it, and so eating loads of carbs is NOT an option :) good luck xxx

I know, I keep telling myself the food will still be there when I'm at goal weight & if I really want it then I can have a little bit when I'm down to goal! But right now I have way too much weight to lose and I'm desperate to lose it ASAP!! I just had a cup of coffee with the remaining 100ml skimmed milk from my milk allowance for the day, and that's filled my tummy a little so going to do my best to hold out till about 5:30 for my 3rd shake :) I rung the OH when he was on the way home from work, and gave him a list over the phone of all the food I wanted from tesco, but then 2 minutes later I phoned him back and told him to forget what I said & that I don't want anything and wanna stick with CD! So thats something at least :) xx

katywoo87 said:
Also start your own diary on here it will really help, if I feel like I cant cope or will eat I come on this or I post on my diary...

As for work, I am not sure what to suggest as atm i am at uni so I have little temptation compared to u with ppl in work scoffing! I find it hard seeing my family eat and almost get bitter that i am not eating lol...

Maybe get through the first week and see your cdc asking about ss+ maybe u cud eat ur 200 cal meal at work n it wont feel like ur missing out so much?

I can honestly say once ur in ketosis the hunger goes but the battle continues with thoughts of food etc...

Ive lost a stone in 13 days, that is my motivation and keeps me focused. Keep ur goal in ur mind nothin will taste as good as getting into a gorgeous dress in the size uv always wanted to be x

I did start a diary on here, but I feel silly writing on it every time I need motivation or spurring on cause I'd be constantly writing! Haha.. I'm on SS+ now, but I much prefer having the milk rather than the 200kcal meal so I opted for milk today & had two slightly milky coffees with it :)

It's silly, cause I'm genuinely not hungry at the moment, it's just pure greed that I want junk food & habit I guess.. A habit I need to break once and for all! I can't stand the way my belly looks at the moment, you'd think I'd had my baby a month ago not 10 months ago!!! If I can get a slightly flattish tummy again then all this will 100% be worth it...

and well done on losing a stone in 13 days!! :O that's amazing! Congrats :D x

Put all the clothes that you know won't fit you when you reach your goal on eBay :) money then to buy lovely smaller clothes! X

Even if you feel silly someone will Always reply and support you so it will be helpful! I know, totally about breaking the habits and changing harder done than said. Ive just seen your start weight was 12.2 same as me i am 11.2 now that could be your loss, or even greater in less than two weeks :) :D and well done for cancelling your food list!! Xx

katywoo87 said:
Even if you feel silly someone will Always reply and support you so it will be helpful! I know, totally about breaking the habits and changing harder done than said. Ive just seen your start weight was 12.2 same as me i am 11.2 now that could be your loss, or even greater in less than two weeks :) :D and well done for cancelling your food list!! Xx

I just posted a fresh diary to go with my fresh start today :) it'll probably be full of posts with the amount of whinging and moaning I do a day! Lol ;) I'd love to be down to 11st 2lbs in two weeks!! It's strange.. I usually weigh around 9st 10lbs, then after Christmas & a few nights out for food I gained & went up to 10st 6lbs and was devastated and felt horrible! Now I'm another 2 stone heavier than that and I'd bloody kill to be 10st 6lbs again! Lol xx

Good :) it will be helpful.

I was about 10 and a half in 2010 felt huge but same as you when I look back I think wow id love to be there now... I cant even remember last time I weighed 9 stone prob as a teen Aged 14? :/ how bad is that?!

Its crazy how quick it can creep up... I don't get how my friends drink same n go out more yet they Are tiny? Yet I can eat one dinner and look About 8 months preg.

If you watch though, slim/skinny ppl eat small amounts, rarely clear a plate.. I need to learn to do this haha! Xx

katywoo87 said:
Good :) it will be helpful.

I was about 10 and a half in 2010 felt huge but same as you when I look back I think wow id love to be there now... I cant even remember last time I weighed 9 stone prob as a teen Aged 14? :/ how bad is that?!

Its crazy how quick it can creep up... I don't get how my friends drink same n go out more yet they Are tiny? Yet I can eat one dinner and look About 8 months preg.

If you watch though, slim/skinny ppl eat small amounts, rarely clear a plate.. I need to learn to do this haha! Xx

I know, I can't believe how down I was about being that weight cause I'd do anything to be that size now! I'm not even sure what my goal is at the moment, kinda just taking every pound as it comes and seeing where I feel comfortable & happy... But for my height I think around 10st would be okay now :) I wouldn't really want to shrink back down to 9 and a half, I'm having a boob job the end of June and I think I'd look too top heavy and probably fall over! Haha...

I have a few friends like that, and my OH is a complete pain in the ass cause he literally eats & eats and doesn't stop, and it's all the crappy bad for you food too but he never gains weight! How unfair :(

Yes there is a fine line between looking good and gaunt... I personally think pauline quirk who did lighter life looks worse now!

I dont think i will ever be skinny as I have hips and big boobs but I am fine with that, toning will be next! Id love a boob job id get a reduction and lift!

I know my bf is the same makes me so cross, i keep saying to him wait til ur 30/40 middle age spread ;) x

katywoo87 said:
Yes there is a fine line between looking good and gaunt... I personally think pauline quirk who did lighter life looks worse now!

I dont think i will ever be skinny as I have hips and big boobs but I am fine with that, toning will be next! Id love a boob job id get a reduction and lift!

I know my bf is the same makes me so cross, i keep saying to him wait til ur 30/40 middle age spread ;) x

I looked gaunt back just before I fell pregnant in 2010, and I remember people saying I looked sick, ill and asking if I was on drugs! Lol, at the time I thought I looked great cause as far as I was concerned I was skinny, and that's all I'd wanted for so long... But now I'd much rather be more curvy and feminine :)

I wanted a boob job for a while, I never needed one before but just fancied one for the sake of it really, but after having my baby and losing the baby weight so fast but then gaining some back their just horrendous! Too deflated looking for a 21 year old lol, so I saved up the money and it's booked for the 22nd June :D only thing is I was 10st when I went for the consultation back in february, and had hardly any boob there, I've gained so much weight since then that I've got boobs again now! Lol, so my aim is to lose as much weight as possible by my op date & get as close to 10st as possible!!

I reckon my boyfriend will get tubby soon, his metabolism is bound to catch up on him soon and he's only got 4 years till he turns 30! Lol

Curvy is definitely best :) well i don't even have kids so i dunno what my excuse is for my boobs being horrendous! Good luck with it though and let me know how it goes, i start my job in july so may start saving for one myself because i know even if i lose weight il still be unhappy with them!

X

katywoo87 said:
Curvy is definitely best :) well i don't even have kids so i dunno what my excuse is for my boobs being horrendous! Good luck with it though and let me know how it goes, i start my job in july so may start saving for one myself because i know even if i lose weight il still be unhappy with them!

X

I saved my butt off cause like you I knew I'd always be unhappy with them, and I'm only young and don't wanna be insecure about something forever so if I can get them fixed I will! I've got boobs now, but their just because I've gotten chubby & they'll soon disappear again when I lose the weight!

I feel hungry tonight & watching my OH eat yummy food is killing me!! :(

Well it will be worth it because no price can match feeling confident and happy!

I am feeling hungry too and I have downed so much water I feel sick! My brothers just brought in a massive chinese takeaway arghh

I swear everyones eating more, and eating more takeaways since Ive started this diet lol.

I Cannot actually wait until weds so I can get some bars! Need something to chew! Xx

katywoo87 said:
Well it will be worth it because no price can match feeling confident and happy!

I am feeling hungry too and I have downed so much water I feel sick! My brothers just brought in a massive chinese takeaway arghh

I swear everyones eating more, and eating more takeaways since Ive started this diet lol.

I Cannot actually wait until weds so I can get some bars! Need something to chew! Xx

I just keep daydreaming about a big cheesy lasagne and bread rolls! and chocolate too :( I can't stop thinking about it no matter how busy I keep myself! I'm sipping water now but it's just not the same!

God I wish it was easy enough to have a day off and get back to it tomorrow.. But I know it's not! God damn :( xx

Back