What do you all do to...

It will be 10x harder and wont be worth it, keep up the hard work from today. I have a night out on friday And I am dreading it in a way because i know its gonna be so hard to get back into ketosis :( but at same time i haven't been on a night out in ages.. We still need a life! X

katywoo87 said:
It will be 10x harder and wont be worth it, keep up the hard work from today. I have a night out on friday And I am dreading it in a way because i know its gonna be so hard to get back into ketosis :( but at same time i haven't been on a night out in ages.. We still need a life! X

I know, my OH said it's because I got the taste for it yesterday that I want it again today, and if I just stick with CD then I'll soon lose the taste for junk food & be losing weight and so happy that I'll be glad I stuck with it.. I know he's right, he does talk sense sometimes :) lol

God I don't remember the last time I had a night out, was probably Halloween 2010 before I found out I was pregnant :O how old are you if you don't mind me asking? Got a feeling we're similar ages... x

Yep could definitely be it! Thats exactly why i am ss because i know if i had a 200 cal meal i worry i wouldn't know when to stop so for now this is my best option! You can have coke zero too? Sometimes tht helps me take the edge off cravings but does make me feel bloated!

Il prob end up getting burger and chips fri too :/ willpower goes after a few drinks! Lol.

I am 24, u? Well once you have shed your first stone u shud treat urself to a night out with friends xx

katywoo87 said:
Yep could definitely be it! Thats exactly why i am ss because i know if i had a 200 cal meal i worry i wouldn't know when to stop so for now this is my best option! You can have coke zero too? Sometimes tht helps me take the edge off cravings but does make me feel bloated!

Il prob end up getting burger and chips fri too :/ willpower goes after a few drinks! Lol.

I am 24, u? Well once you have shed your first stone u shud treat urself to a night out with friends xx

I haven't really gone for the 200kcal meal much, prefer milk really! I'll see how much I lose on SS+ and see what my loss is like, if I'm not losing as quick as I'd like then I might drop down to SS but not sure yet... Can't really take my weigh in Thursday as much of a sign to how I'm doig on SS+ cause of my blip yesterday, oops! Yeah my CDC said about coke zero, but I find carbonated drinks really bloat me and I'll feel too naughty for drinking it cause I associate pop with eating naughtily! Lol

I want a burger and chips now! Lol, thought we may have been close in age, I'm 21 and turn 22 this August.. x

Apparently there isn't much between the losses from ss and ss+ so if the milk is a staple and helps stick to it id say. U should still lose a good amount by thurs!

Oh ok, i am 25 in aug waaahh :( X

Why don't u try having the meal instead, t might be the sitting down with your family for a meal that you are missing, last night we had fish with mushrooms and spring onions, he had mash and stuff and I had some lettuce and it didn't even bother me, I look forward to my meal all day so I'm satisfied then x

katywoo87 said:
Apparently there isn't much between the losses from ss and ss+ so if the milk is a staple and helps stick to it id say. U should still lose a good amount by thurs!

Oh ok, i am 25 in aug waaahh :( X

I hope so! I just feel like going to sleep so I can stop thinking about food!! :( I want a bloody lasagne damn it! Lol, I'm trying to tell myself that I can have one when I get down to goal as a treat.. But my head doesn't wanna know cause I want one NOW! :( haha x

To be honest i went to bed early first 4 days as a way to cope so its probably a good idea. I think i am going to do that tonight actually! Keep focused, by weds/thurs you wont be feeling hungry you will feel so much better. Eating now would keep you further from ketosis and it will only get harder x

katywoo87 said:
To be honest i went to bed early first 4 days as a way to cope so its probably a good idea. I think i am going to do that tonight actually! Keep focused, by weds/thurs you wont be feeling hungry you will feel so much better. Eating now would keep you further from ketosis and it will only get harder x

I know, I'm not even that hungry, I just really fancy lasagne & bread and it's the feeling that it won't go away unless I eat it :( its horrible! I know I'll feel amazing tomorrow morning waking up knowing I've gotten through day 1 again.. But then that means a miserable evening cause I'm craving food so bad! Life is cruel! Lol x

Its all in ur head block it out, maybe take a bath, paint nAils etc? You don't NEED you only WANT... Want isn't enough to warrant ruining your hard work today. If you don't even feel hungry there is no reason to eat! No more food talk lol xx

You're all right and that's what sucks! Lol, I wish food didn't make you fat - that's my definition of the perfect world! :D but seen as it does, then I'll just have to make do and be satisfied with my water! Which I've drunk a lot of today thankfully :) x

Come on, if you make it 100% to your first weigh in it will help spur you on to lose more and more :D

Back