what do you all like to drink?

if i have a drink either half a lager and lime or a shandy ifi make it at home as we only have diet lemonade at home no ful fat drinks.

Red wine, white wine or whiskey here I do like Southern Comfort

Red wine but at Xmas /special occasions, I like Jura single malt, or anything alcoholic really! :eek:

I love white wine, gin and slimline tonic with lots of ice and baileys with ice ~ just keep baileys for over the festive period tho!! I enjoy relaxing with a G&T on a Friday and Sat night but since starting SW I am definately drinking less!

oo i love me some malibu and diet coke.. but ahve simaler problem, i hardly ever drink.. but when i do, i still manage to drink it like its water! LOL

From my perspective, it's all well and good people singing the praises of vodka and it's low syn value. Trouble is, I drink it too fast :( Plus, you get well meaning friends buying you doubles not singles!

This is my problem exactly, and I end up falling down!!!! but it's ok, I am getting lighter, so easier to pick up! pmsl!:D:D

I have had 25ml of alcohol each week on a Sat night (as I missed it!!!)
Week 1: Malibu & Pepsi Max (2.5 syns)
Week 2: Archers & Diet Lemonade (3 syns)
Week 3 tonight & I think I might have Malibu again (yummy)

I still have half a bottle of Baileys at home which I'm avoiding
eye-contact with! hehe!
The trouble is, its 4 syns and is usually drunk straight. I was thinking, if I get too obsessed by wanting some then 1 Sat night I can have
25ml of it with some skimmed milk (from my HEXA milk allowance). Ummmm like a lovely 4 syns milkshake! I'm drooling!!

If I were to go out, I would prob stick with a single Malibu and diet Coke (as most places don't do diet lemonade). Some places do diet Pespi which I definitely prefer as its sweeter.

Enjoy your tipple! xx

i usually go for vodka & diet coke, but sometimes for a change have it with diet lemonade or iron bru also had it with diet lilt which is nice. Ice cold pear cider is gorgeous but too high in syns to have very often!!
i had half a bottle of white wine last night, whoops!!! xx

I don't like wine personally other than sweet fizzy or sweet rose.
My fave is malibu and pineapple (not great on SW) any cocktails (again not good) or archers and lemonade (why don't places do diet lemonade grrrr)
I havent had a drink since I started SW when I go away in October I will probably put loads on as I will be drinking pimms and cocktails then eek.

Dry vermouth is: 50ml = 2.5syns, so thats not bad, you could have that with diet lemonade. But I agree that spirity type drinks dont last long. I would rather have wine, which I love BTW :D:D:D. a BOTTLE IS 30SYNS, 1/4 BOTTLE IS 7.5 SYNS. A small glass of wine in a pub is 175ml and is 6 syns (this is all for red, rose or dry white BTW). So 4 of them would near enough give you a bottle less 75ml if that makes sense. White wine medium & sparkling 175ml = 6.5 syns. White wine sweet 175ml = 8 syns.

Back