What do you do for a living/job?

zenabob2105

Silver Member
This may have been asked before, just wondered what everyone did for a living.......

I work for

Mars confectionery.....:banghead::rotflmao::doh: so have boxes of chocolate in my house and work with it every day........maltesters...mmmmmm

Im an Infant School teacher - absolutely love my job! sounds like Id love yours too zenabob! What exactly do you do there? do you have lots of direct contact with the choc?! xxx

Im an Infant School teacher - absolutely love my job! sounds like Id love yours too zenabob! What exactly do you do there? do you have lots of direct contact with the choc?! xxx

I go into independent shops and help with there displays, tell them about special offers and swap damages, hence the 6 boxes of chocolate, i get a month, galaxy, maltesters, mars, snickers, starburst, it changes every month.

Also bring chocolate that has gone a week out of date, that i have given credit notes for, and take them in school yard to give out.....even to staff...lol.....

well you'd be more than welcome at my school! xxx oh and galaxy is my fav! xxx

Hehe, I'm a Development Manager so design and launch new food products x

those new food products would be more than welcomed at my school too!!! x

I'm an Admin Assistant for the local authority - sit at an office all day and my boss sends out for Costa coffee and brings in lovely yummy cream cakes and tells me I dont need to lose weight so dig in ...

I'm a Probation Service officer - I hold cases both in custody and in the community, I work in the infamous Cheetham Hill area of Manchester

Hi

My job title is 'Office Co Ordinator' for Advanced Medical Optics. basically this means that I look after the facilities in the building, contracts for photocopiers etc, help with reception, organise Company Cars, Mobile phones, Point of Contact for IT, Health and Safety and also assist the HR Manager - a nice varied role!

I am an author working on a full length childrens comedy adventure novel.
Have been published in the past for short stories and lots of poetry but this is my first major project which im hoping to get exported internationally (fingers crossed).:D

i'm a support worker at a hostel for homeless young people (16-21)...all the chavs and hoodies come our way and no they're not evil like the media portays!

the majority of our residents just have crap parents and have had a crap up bringing, so it's my job to help them sort their lives out and get them ready for independent living.

Im currently a stay at home currently and before that a pub landlady and chef. When im older and wiser myself and y hubby want to becme foster parents.

Im currently a stay at home currently and before that a pub landlady and chef. When im older and wiser myself and y hubby want to becme foster parents.

i'd love to be a foster parent - but i'm still at my parents place because the rent in bournemouth is too expensive, so it won't be just yet!

Im going to look into fostering, but obv working full time I wouldn't be able to do it all the time, so am going to look at seeing if I could do it just in school holidays - kinda like respite care xxx

i'm a support worker at a hostel for homeless young people (16-21)...all the chavs and hoodies come our way and no they're not evil like the media portays!

the majority of our residents just have crap parents and have had a crap up bringing, so it's my job to help them sort their lives out and get them ready for independent living.

In my job I could point out the ones that will be heading your way when they're older (and I work with year ones - they're 5/6 years old) xxx

at the mo im at home with the wee girl but was working as a hotel receptionist before that boooooooooooring!!!! great craic though with the girls!

I wll be fostering full time when im older, just like my mom did. she did it full time and i have a mahoosive extended family! i couldnt imagine not doing it.

I am a Drug & Alcohol Counsellor for Young People up to the age of 18 :)

Never boring, totally knackering....wouldn't do anything else in the world! :rolleyes::D

Back