• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What do you do if u cant make class but can make another?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
I can't make it next wed evening as my friends are over. They don't know I am on sw.
I have found another class the next day 10 mins drive from me? Can I just go that one instead that week? And do I have to tell my consultant? I am really confused. And would I need to use one of my holidays up? Xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st13lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 2st10lb(16.03%)
You can just go and weigh in at another class that week. (Weeks run Monday - Sunday, but I don't think there's any Sunday classes). As long as you go to a class each week, you don't need to use holiday. You could even go a different day each week of the month, if you needed to.

I always use this if I'm away on holiday in the UK (usually visiting relatives/friends) - find a class local to them and then get "refocused" mid-holiday. Definitely helps stem HUGE gains.

S: 14st7lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st9lb(25.12%)
Yes you can, we have some shift workers that occasionally come to our class if they are working for their normal class. You don't need to tell your C unless you want to because all the info will be on your card.