What do you do if u cant make class but can make another?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fatty_no_more, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I can't make it next wed evening as my friends are over. They don't know I am on sw.
    I have found another class the next day 10 mins drive from me? Can I just go that one instead that week? And do I have to tell my consultant? I am really confused. And would I need to use one of my holidays up? Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kelly85

Kelly85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Tell your consultant that you can't make her night and ask her if you're able to wi at another class, I'm sure she'll sort it for you! x

4. Emmylou1402

Emmylou1402 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can just go and weigh in at another class that week. (Weeks run Monday - Sunday, but I don't think there's any Sunday classes). As long as you go to a class each week, you don't need to use holiday. You could even go a different day each week of the month, if you needed to.

I always use this if I'm away on holiday in the UK (usually visiting relatives/friends) - find a class local to them and then get "refocused" mid-holiday. Definitely helps stem HUGE gains.

5. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yes you can, we have some shift workers that occasionally come to our class if they are working for their normal class. You don't need to tell your C unless you want to because all the info will be on your card.

6. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.