What do you do to stay motivated

Gracienoods

I'm struggling for the last 2 weeks to
Stay on track and focused. Keep being a chocaholic....but not TOO bad as it's like small bars of choc not a big one! So this lead me to think how do you guys stay motivated and on track??

I've got a wall paper of Lea Michelle in her GQ photoshoot. Shes so tiny and healthy looking that every time I look at it I don't want to eat any chocolate! Also I have a bit of a manta "Ten for Thailand", I wanna be size 10 for my 10 weeks away this summer!

TJ said:
i have a picture in my mind of me stood on the stage at my graduation in 2012, looking slim and healthy, it will be the ultimate 2 fingers to all those who have doubted me and knocked me over the years. im also doing it to show certain people that no matter how much of a shitty start i had in life, i made it all thanks to myself and the ppl close to me

Couldn't have said it better myself

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think of my holiday that it getting closer and closer need that bikini bod :D

TJ said:
ty wallace_g2, i have just seen ur profile comment "next biggest loser" its funny because i religiously go to the gym before my class and i always say im going for my last chance work out !
:whacky068:

i also call myself vauxhalls biggest loser which is the area i live in

Haha!.... You're welcome.

Yeah I didn't have anything and all my life was called a loser and so it's time to show everyone of them who called me it there right lol....

As for gym, I can't seem get the motivation to go.... Tried everything when I want to work out I can't but when I'm supposed to I'm too tired so probably going take me forever lol....

I thought vauxhall as you were going say you didn't youse the car anymore lol

So Ayrshire's biggest loser lol x

I walk through the shops and see all the summer clothes & know I would look awful in them unless I lose some of this horrible fat. :rolleyes:

I just want to look in the mirror and go "yeah.. looking good!" without that belly laughing back at me :D:D

I want fashionable clothes to suit me - the majority of clothes shops doesn't design for a size 14-16, they just increase the size and I hate that :(

My boyfriend loves everything about my body so is a little miffed, so his support is motivating too.

Charlotte-Eve said:
I just want to look in the mirror and go "yeah.. looking good!" without that belly laughing back at me :D:D

I want fashionable clothes to suit me - the majority of clothes shops doesn't design for a size 14-16, they just increase the size and I hate that :(

My boyfriend loves everything about my body so is a little miffed, so his support is motivating too.

My ex, decided if I ever lost weight that I'd leave her for someone else. No amount of reassurance worked even tho we were engaged and have two kids.

So after I ballooned from 15st to 17st 4lb my all time heaviest I ended up calling our relationship quits.

So you're lucky to have you're boyfriends support.

On a lighter note. Since the start January I've been buying clothes in smaller sizes, and also kept a shirt and jeans that I wore to a party at 17 when I weighed 14st and I am determined to be in them by the end of the year.

I look good in the mirror I feel it's just from neck down I have a problem lol....

Anyway good luck xx

You guts have really good motivations :) it's nice to see how other people stay motivated :) must try them--not shopping cause I'd spend money haha! My bonfire d's so supportive of me losing weight. But he eats yummy cookies--I couldn't ask him not too he's underweight eating all this he'd die if he stopped :( I so want to eat them and I do :D where moving out soon together. So at least I can
Always have a supply of healthy food and better for you bad snacks :D

Emmaline--im not looking for advice just intrigued as too how people keep themselves motivated :) see if I could copy a bit of there motivation strategy :) but thank you ;)

I always have a holiday booked even if its a weekend which means I always want to slim down for it!

I also come on here all the time and read everyone else's stories ect which keep me motivated!

Its my sisters wedding in May and i am a bridesmaid so that is always in the back of my mind :D plus being healthier and fitter is a big motivator for me! Sick of being out of breath and generally unhealthy! x

I stay motivated because im doing this so that it will reduce my chances of having another miscarriage had 3 already and if i can get slimmer and a lower bmi i would be so happy. I also want to buy clothes in other shops apart from evans. Im tall so i have that to contend with as well.

losethisfatgirl said:
I stay motivated because im doing this so that it will reduce my chances of having another miscarriage had 3 already and if i can get slimmer and a lower bmi i would be so happy. I also want to buy clothes in other shops apart from evans. Im tall so i have that to contend with as well.

Good luck and sorry hear that xx

Wannabe skinnymini said:
My daughter starts school in Sept and I refuse to be the fattest mum in the playground. She is not being bullied because of me!

Lol .... Made me chuckle lol ... Seriously tho they will just find something else pick on her for probably. X

Back