What do you do when the urge to pick hits?

josiejojojo

Hi All

I'm day 6 now and starting to want to pick.. a little bit of this or a little bit of that. It's driving me mad! I'm 100% and I'm staying 100%.... So I'm going for a long soak. Does anyone else have any other evening time distractions for when the TV is rubbish and the dog too knackered to play :)

I've washed me and groomed the dog. He's still giving me the evils... don't think he's a fan of this extra need to fidget haha

I often surf the net and do some skinny window shopping .. keeps me motivated. I read, nothing takes the mind elsewhere like a good book. I clean a whole lot, i have always been clean but seem to have developed OCD this week. There is long bubble baths and pampering myself too. Exercise dvd or play on the wii ... So many things to do that don't involve food to take the evening cravings away x

edit - this fourm too obviously :)

I like the idea of skinny shopping. I might start a skinny fashion mood board... I love being a big kid and cutting up magazines and getting out the glue :)
xx

Hi All

I'm day 6 now and starting to want to pick.. a little bit of this or a little bit of that. It's driving me mad! I'm 100% and I'm staying 100%.... So I'm going for a long soak. Does anyone else have any other evening time distractions for when the TV is rubbish and the dog too knackered to play :)

When you feel the urge to pick ask yourself why you went on this diet in the 1st place. Once you ask yourself those questions willpower will force u away from the ''no no pick urge'' zone & may help temptation.
When I feel like that..I usually drink a glass of water (sip) its bound to fill u up & most importantly if you have a Wii it helps to keep me occupied whenever i feel peckish. Zumba or just dance is great, once you finish a workout your bound to sweat out a workout meaning LT shake number 3 for me lol :)

Last edited:
Back