What do you do when the urge to pick hits?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by josiejojojo, 10 November 2011 Social URL.

1. josiejojojo

josiejojojo Full Member

Hi All

I'm day 6 now and starting to want to pick.. a little bit of this or a little bit of that. It's driving me mad! I'm 100% and I'm staying 100%.... So I'm going for a long soak. Does anyone else have any other evening time distractions for when the TV is rubbish and the dog too knackered to play :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    This forum!! Lol... Daft games on Facebook!!! x

4. josiejojojo

josiejojojo Full Member

I've washed me and groomed the dog. He's still giving me the evils... don't think he's a fan of this extra need to fidget haha

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Lol...

6. Katie85

Katie85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(16.32%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I often surf the net and do some skinny window shopping .. keeps me motivated. I read, nothing takes the mind elsewhere like a good book. I clean a whole lot, i have always been clean but seem to have developed OCD this week. There is long bubble baths and pampering myself too. Exercise dvd or play on the wii ... So many things to do that don't involve food to take the evening cravings away x

edit - this fourm too obviously :)

7. Carobert

Carobert Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Come on here, paint nails or bake( I know the last one is a bit mad!) good luck x

8. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I bake too! : ) x

9. josiejojojo

josiejojojo Full Member

I like the idea of skinny shopping. I might start a skinny fashion mood board... I love being a big kid and cutting up magazines and getting out the glue :)
    xx

10. PinkNibbles

PinkNibbles Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    When you feel the urge to pick ask yourself why you went on this diet in the 1st place. Once you ask yourself those questions willpower will force u away from the ''no no pick urge'' zone & may help temptation.
    When I feel like that..I usually drink a glass of water (sip) its bound to fill u up & most importantly if you have a Wii it helps to keep me occupied whenever i feel peckish. Zumba or just dance is great, once you finish a workout your bound to sweat out a workout meaning LT shake number 3 for me lol :)

Last edited: 12 November 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.