What do you do when you feel yourself slipping off plan?

vickyluby

Hi Everyone

I have been on SW for a couple of months now and am just short of my 2 stone loss.

Have felt myself being a little less focused the last couple of week (and the scales have been forgiving so far!) and don't want to fall off the wagon so to speak!

Just wondered if anyone has anything they do when they feel themselves falling into bad patterns or a run of 'cheeky' extra syn days! Does that make sense??!

xxxxx

This is happening to me at the moment. I've just passed the 1 stone mark and can feel myself slipping. I've had a couple of cheeky extra syn days and I really don't feel good about them. The way I'm dealing with it is to do a few days of Success Express to force myself back into good habits. I find I'm the best behaved at the start of a new diet so I'm treating Success Express as a completely new diet for a few days and then I'll get back on track with the normal SW plan, hopefully with a fresh new mindset.

I got myself a new notebook and colourful pens for tracking food. Made me more motivated to plan & track everything

Will be watching the thread for more ideas .. am getting fed up com currently! !

Xx

Hi ladies, feel your struggles I too have been very naughty over the weekend (but it feels like I've been demotivated a lot longer).

I try and surround myself with inspiring pictures and quotes (usually from tumblr) and try and remind myself why I want to lose weight (because I want to finally be happy with my body/wear a bikini and stop letting my weight dictate my career choices + new clothes)

So I recommend doing the same, sitting down with a nice herbal tea and thinking about the reasons you started this journey.
Good luck :)

This happened to me last week. My brain just switched off to what I was trying to do and I totally got lost and put on 2lbs. Can't wait for WI on friday. Been 100% success express ever since getting off those scales last week. Back to basics and starting again. Looking at the inspirational pictures thread really helps too and gives you a boost. Good luck Vicky :) xx

I had a bad week bank holiday weekend....it didn help that I was poorly but went on a 4 day binge! I was really down for days after doing it and was browsing on amazon and came across the beck diet solution book....i bought it and im a third way through reading it and its really helpin me change my attitude to food....i suggest the book to anyone I feel that im definately on the right road and have the mindset and this book is giving me the tools to get to target and stay there succesfully....only time will tell :) x

Back