What do you do when you go on holiday?

yappy

I have 5 weeks until I go to egypt and I am currently on the SS. I am going to speak to my CDC about this too, but was wondering what you guys do when you go away? I don't want break off from the diet, so was thinking it may be an idea to move up to the next stage a week before I go so that I can eat with my husband at tea time.

I actually came off CD completely when I went on holiday but moved up the stages for 3 weeks before I went so it wouldn't be such a shock to the system when I ate on holiday.
I think it's different for everyone really, some can go on holiday and stay on ss where as others are like me and not there is no way they can sit there watching their family eat and not eat themselves. Just figure out what will be best for yourself hun and have a great holiday!

Thanks :) I've only just started the plan so don't really want to stop altogether. There's only me and the hubby going, and I'm a veggie so when I go away I tend to stick to mainly salads. I've got a few weeks to decide what to do - I just want to make sure I plan this so that I have my head sorted before I go.

Back