What do you do with alpen light bars??

lizzielipps

Back to basics!
Just bought some alpen light choc/fudge bars as ive seen some people melt them in the micro, anymore ideas for these?? And how long do you melt them for??:):):)

Oooh Great tip......Melted Choc Fudge bars sounds yummy!!
I did try breaking them up in my Muller light but it went really hard.

I melt the Chocolate & fudge ones in the microwave for 20 seconds, top with sliced banana and then top with a scoop of low fat vanilla ice cream....YUM! You can top it with chopped nuts or melted nutella if you have enough syns left :)

wow- thanks for the tips everyone- I never thought outside the box- I was being pretty boring and just eating them as healthy extras- saving them for treats;) Sounds like something a bit more exciting to do with them!!!

wow- thanks for the tips everyone- I never thought outside the box- I was being pretty boring and just eating them as healthy extras- saving them for treats;) Sounds like something a bit more exciting to do with them!!!

hey how many sin's in the ice cream?? sounds great!! ;)

I put them in the microwave at work for 30 seconds this morning as usual however it's a powerful microwave so melted them down loads, before I had a chance to put my yogurt on my phone rang, by the time I went back to it they had set so hard in the bowl I could literally turn the bowl upside down and it was stuck fast!

Was going to throw away but got a knife to prize it from the bottom of the bowl and it had gone like a biscuit... Mmm hard but nice!

I break mine into 4 then squish between 2 spoons and then pop them into a warm oven on some greaseproof paper. They go just like biscuits :D lovley with a cuppa x

That sound's yummy! Definitely going to be giving it a try, thanks for posting x

I just micro'd choc & fudge alpen light bar in a ramekin for 20 secs & used back of spoon to push down base, thinly sliced banana & dollop of low fat custard nom nom. I didn't heat cust or bananas though & biscuity base stays nice & warm

I break mine into 4 then squish between 2 spoons and then pop them into a warm oven on some greaseproof paper. They go just like biscuits :D lovley with a cuppa x

I usually just shove them in my gob and have a few minutes of bliss!

I am going to try this tonight though, I don't have a microwave so I haven't been able to try any of the others ideas yet.

My favourite so far is the orange mmm

Oooh, I've just found this thread & love it hehe

Have been sick of the bars in their normal form & was hoping I could do something different with them!!
These tips are ace!

Lele

Love the tips.
I usually just eat them as they are but have a HEB left for today so was toying with the idea of using it as a pitta with my tea but think I have been swayed now :)

I'd never even thought of doing anything with them other than eating them straight from the packaging - thanks for the ideas ladies! :)

Back