What do you do with yours?

LVLLM

Gold Member
Was just doing some ironing and have couple of pairs of trousers on the side that dont fit me anymore...so just wondered, what are you doing with the clothes that dont fit you anymore???

I have got bags of slim clothes in the loft, waiting to come down :)

Personally i think we should sell them on here first. Lets face it as we loose weight none of us really want to spend loads on a new wardrobe until we reach our target do we? Or is that just me?

haha i have a pile ive been meaning to ebay...i reckon they are only a size too small.....ive lost 11lb now, surely im due to drop a size? im keeping them..i have good taste...fat or slim! haha

Lol. My weight has always been ultra slim until i had my son and started taking bloody steroids (purely prescription) for my asthma so all of my clothes are tiny. Problem being now my body shape has changed (all you mum's out there will understand this) so most of them i wont even get on again. Its sad as most are designer and never been worn with tags on but whenever i try to sell them on e bay i never have any luck.

Lol. My weight has always been ultra slim until i had my son and started taking bloody steroids (purely prescription) for my asthma so all of my clothes are tiny. Problem being now my body shape has changed (all you mum's out there will understand this) so most of them i wont even get on again. Its sad as most are designer and never been worn with tags on but whenever i try to sell them on e bay i never have any luck.

argh thats carp babe, yeh my body shape has changed since having my boys but i reckon all my old clothes would fit if i was slim enough haha....

if its gonna go out of fashion then list them on ebay...if they're classics..KEEP!!! lol

Trust me babe there is no way id get my butt and boobs into a size 8 anymore, no matter how much weight i loose

Trust me babe there is no way id get my butt and boobs into a size 8 anymore, no matter how much weight i loose

FLOG FLOG FLOG!!!!

make sure you list them on ebay with the designer name on the listing and then suggest....wedding,christening,holiday dependant on item,

if its quality stuff, it will sell xxx

you can buy new trendy river island stuff then!!!

i cant wait till i can actually pick something up and say ITS TOO BIG :) i am use to saying they have shrank lol

my main goal is to shop in a skinny shop....and in that i mean, not having to visit EVANS (or fat shops as i call them haha) for my main wardrobe :(

thats my aim too...i hate going to places like new look with my slimmer friends and they have some really gorgeous outfits and i am in the 16+ section at the back of the store..its so soul destroying :(

thats my aim too...i hate going to places like new look with my slimmer friends and they have some really gorgeous outfits and i am in the 16+ section at the back of the store..its so soul destroying :(

primarni and asda are the worst....some lovely stuff but stop at a size 18 :(

i WILL get there one day!

Back