what do you do?

maggy64

HI everyone going mad here everyone is sitting round me eatting and watching tv!! theres Ministrels, Maltesers, Pringles, peanuts HELP!!!!!!!!!!!What do you do when everyone is eating around you?:(

Let it make you stronger hun! Let them get ft while your fat disolves away!!!:D:D:D xx

Let them see you dont want it, ( or should we say choose not to eat it instead ) even though you'd kill for it and eat their fingers to get at it......

omg i want some now...

Noooo my oh has peanut m&ms and i refuse to allow myself to think bout it! Be strong guys x

Lay back and enjoy it;) x

just be strong...if you want something, have a drink of water or a cup of tea/coffee..anything so youve got something in your hand

h x

just be strong...if you want something, have a drink of water or a cup of tea/coffee..anything so youve got something in your hand

h x

Harriet please,:px

Hi Maggy , they are testing you , its ok you will pass the test !

Go and make a drink,the smells and watching everyone eating around is a killer but keep strong girl x

I say to myself..."I don't eat those things, they are bad for me. Same as offal and liver, they will make me ill" Works for me!

Yes it would be hard not to nibble at food it does get better , my wife was eating a pizza last night and i was tempted to have a nibble , i thought what it would do to me, i stuck by it and drunk water (which it help) this is my first week nearly over ,soo maggy64 just hang in there and you ,ll be grand XX

I used to say (and still do!), that it isn't my food. It's nothing to do with me. It's theirs, and eating it myself would be childish/stealing/whatever

I can completely disassociate myself from it. Doesn't bother me at all now.

If all seems to fail, go for a walk, have a bath etc. Tell them that they have 30 minutes, then all the room must be clear of food.

But!!!! Very much better to learn to manage it rather than distract yourself from it.:)

I used to say (and still do!), that it isn't my food. It's nothing to do with me. It's theirs, and eating it myself would be childish/stealing/whatever

I can completely disassociate myself from it. Doesn't bother me at all now.

If all seems to fail, go for a walk, have a bath etc. Tell them that they have 30 minutes, then all the room must be clear of food.

But!!!! Very much better to learn to manage it rather than distract yourself from it.:)

Great advice!!!;)

I actually feel better if i can see the food....iv been cooking spag bol and all sorts for my fella,just coz i still need to cook and be creative..the other night i even bought hima nice big fat kebab..and i sat there and drank a pint of water...the smell is so nice...but its like when u stop smoking have to learn to disassociate yrself with the whole eating process!!!!just hope i can keep it up!!!

I actually feel better if i can see the food....iv been cooking spag bol and all sorts for my fella,just coz i still need to cook and be creative..the other night i even bought hima nice big fat kebab..and i sat there and drank a pint of water...the smell is so nice...but its like when u stop smoking have to learn to disassociate yrself with the whole eating process!!!!just hope i can keep it up!!!

I with you on that one Kellster!! I cooked Steak with all the trimmings for my hubbie & 4yr old last night & have just put the baby down for a nap and have just put the chicken in the oven for them later and am peeling spuds in between typing!!!!

Im gonna melt the remaining 6 Easter Eggs with 4yr old in a while too & make Rice Crispy Cakes for her and friends!!!!

The cooking really helps me and im not even tempted to lick my fingers!

Back