What do you drink when you go out ?

I love my lager tops but have changed to Vodka, soda water and i used to have a dash of lime but obviously have to syn that, so i have a lime piece and squeeze that in, enjoyable and gets me a bit tiddly! :) x

Mojito's aren't bad cocktail wise - rum(2.5) / lime juice(0) /mint(0) /soda (0) / sugar (at home I replace for sweetner, free)

G&T is my main tipple, but rum n diet coke is OK if they run out of slimline tonic ...

My old C introduced me to syn free (non-alc) pimms - (you might have to take my word for this, but it is surprisingly good) In a large jug put loads of orange slices / cucumber / strawberries etc .. add 1 litre of sugar free lemonade then add 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.

I tend to drink Martini at home - it's 4 syns for 50mls so I tend to make that into 2 drinks - scrap that I've just checked my book to make sure I was right & Martini Bianco is only 3.5 syns for 50ml - result!! I have it with diet coke or diet lemonade. Drinking it with lemonade is lovely in the summer with lemons & limes in it. I tend to buy Asda's own Martini as its cheaper but just as nice.

I'd agree with the others, maybe try something new but I wouldn't just drink something because it's low in syns.

Enjoy the BBQ!!

I like the weirdness of the sound of that syn free Pimms, just right for a BBQ!

I just drink diet coke these days. I like food too much to waste syns on booze!

Back