What do you eat after working out???

chamcat

Hi everyone,

I'm doing 30 Day Shred at the minute (day 11 - day 1 of level 2 whoop) but I find I really want something to eat straight after working out. Fruit isn't what I'm craving (I don't know I am craving though) and wondered what you all eat after working out that is SW friendly?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

xxxx

Hi everyone,

I'm doing 30 Day Shred at the minute (day 11 - day 1 of level 2 whoop) but I find I really want something to eat straight after working out. Fruit isn't what I'm craving (I don't know I am craving though) and wondered what you all eat after working out that is SW friendly?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

xxxx

I have a banana as soon as I'm done then eat my normal tea as I'm really conscious to not over gorge myself and undo the hard work

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

Depends on when I work out! If it's not long until my next meal, I'll just wait and have that. But if I've been working really hard (and I do - I've just joined a gym and some of the classes are intense) I'll often have a banana to see me through as sometimes I can feel a bit shaky aftererwards. If I work out in the evening after I've had my dinner, I rarely eat anything afterwards. I don't know why but even if I've worked hard, I rarely want anything before I go to bed.

I too normally have a banana and a boiled egg then for some protein :) I love the 30day shred!

banana and boiled egg would be my choice, body needs carbs and protein after workout x

Back