what do you eat on weigh day?

I'm new to slimming world. I had my first weigh in and all went well because I was at work on weigh in day. I ate at 10 before work and had an apple for a snack mid afternoon. But last week I wasn't working, I ate at 2pm (weigh in 7pm) and that night gained 1lbs :confused:
I don't usually work on my weigh in day so now I'm stuck for what to do next time. And I will be honest, the boredom of being stuck in kills me so I end up snacking loads.
Should I try eating like I did on week 1 and attempt to drink more fluids instead?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:)

I personally don't think it matters I just try to eat the same each weigh in. It's pointless starving yourself before hand cos then if you eat before the weigh in the following week you might gain. Plus if I starve myself I'm more likely to treat myself after my weigh in if I lose weight or if its been a bad result come off plan for the night

But that's just me which is why I have a normal brekkie and lunch before hand (weigh in for me is half five)

Mars BBQ.jpg I eat the same as any another day, but I wear the same clothing each week, this was ok until I lost a lot of weight! I had to go & buy new clothes so I weighed the old ones & bought the same weight clothes! So now these are my "lucky clothes"
I also NEVER get weighed first as I like the scales to settle down!
Must also have the lucky "wee before weighing"
If I have lost any weight I then go & buy a mini fish & chips to take home! (sad old git)

20130523_201850 (Small).jpg

My weigh in is at 12 but I must admit I don't eat or drink anything until after (naughty i know) I always have to squeeze a wee out before, and wear the same clothes oh and I must take my glasses off ......am sure they must make me heavier lol

mind you, doing all this probably doesn't make any difference I think it just makes me feel lighter !!

Back