What do you eat the day before a weigh-in?

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Roxy2013, 29 January 2013 Social URL.

1. Roxy2013

Roxy2013 New Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone

i have my first weigh in this Wednesday and I've had a really bad week to start slimming world! Saturday was the worst day! I won't bore you with what I ate but it involved McDonald's and homemade pizza and a bottle of vino!

So my question is what do you all eat the day before a weight-in??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. johazis

johazis Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Usually I have a couple of bad days where I order takeaway or something (I don't go too crazy though lol) but for the other 5 I stick within my syns. Usually I try a syn free day the day before as we'll :)

4. The Caretaker

The Caretaker Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st8.5lb(38.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers World
    Hi Roxy, I tend to have my normal breakfast a 0% Activia yogurt and some grapes mixed in :) for lunch I tend to have a huge bowl of mixed Veg, with beans on toast, and for Tea i will have maybe Cod and SW chips. with lots of fruit for afters.

5. ilovesweetthings

ilovesweetthings Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ww
    hi there. i'm on weight watchers with the last eight weeks. i'm very bold really but the way i manage it is, ove the weekend i end up eating a few!!!!! crunchies, or a few!!!!! creme eggs and i put down the crunchie a day or two ahead, and the same for the creme egg. but then my weigh in day is thursday and i could end up with 16 points gone already for the wednesday before i even get up!!!!!! and that included taking from the weekly 49. I know if i was better i would lose more....but i'm not putting it up!!!!!! and half pound or a quarter of a pound to lose i am happy with that.....i know i should do better though.....i always end up going over the points then on a wed......i can't just eat nothing!!!! but i try to just eat beans and eggs and brown bread and bananas and apples , that type of food..... if i go to mcdonalds i can point it and last night the children wanted take away chips and i put on oven chips for myself so i could point it, and that is a huge thing for me to do....and i will have a crunchie instead of something very fattening in the line of chocolate so that seems to work for me???

6. chips with everything

chips with everything Silver Member

Start Weight:
    317lb
    Current Weight:
    270lb
    Goal Weight:
    162lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(14.83%)
    Diet:
    following WW old/vintage points at home
    What to eat before a weigh-in ? Air Pie :)

7. Wannabeaminime

Wannabeaminime Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.87%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Agree with RichL, I don't do anything differently to my other days.
    x

8. pukitis

pukitis Member

Start Weight:
    98.8kg
    Current Weight:
    73.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    67kg
    Lost(%):
    4st0.4lb(25.9%)
    Diet:
    on my own :)
    Try to eat less:break_diet:

9. geesypeeps

geesypeeps Member

i want to say i dont eat any different but i do tend to cut down on the carbs a bit! Know u shouldnt but these scales put the fear of death in me lol:eek: