What do you eat the day before WI

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
does anyone think that it matters what you eat the day before WI, if I were to eat rice or pasta would it make me retain water and then not have a good weight loss, I know it would show up the next week but wondered if others had experienced this, I cant do red days coz I am a veggie

i think i just eat whatever really i know im quite carefull on WI day.. i find the more water i drink the less i retain , but im running the loo every 2 mins.. im trying for feb, to eat free foods like salads or soups for lunch and only do my meat / pasta etc for main meals if this makes sense as id be eating huge bowls of pasta all day if i didnt im gonna see if that makes a difference
nic x

My WI is at 9.45am, so I don't bother with breakfast, just have a cup of coffee before I go, then have a Hi-Fi bar after WI with another cup of coffee, then just have a normal day.

Mine is at 0930 and I am the same, I have a cuppa then eat when I get home. The day before though I eat as normal and as I am a veggie too that normally means pasta or rice in some form.

My WI is at 7.30pm and i keep it quite light throughout the day and don't drink much fluids after 4.30pm, just a bit of a ritual i have as i don't want to affect my WI, iv'e no proof that it does bit still do it anyway. xxx

My WI's 7pm and on the day I'll have a 2 egg mushroom omlette and salad about 9.30 then maybe a ryvita goodness about 2, last cuppa about 4.30/5 and a little snooze - always need a wee when I wake up ;) - then off to WI.

Might try having a red day the day before, I usually have only one or two a week if at all and since Christmas my losses have been a bit hit and miss. Always worth mixing it up a little bit anyway :)

My WI's 7pm and on the day I'll have a 2 egg mushroom omlette and salad about 9.30 then maybe a ryvita goodness about 2, last cuppa about 4.30/5 and a little snooze - always need a wee when I wake up ;) - then off to WI.

Might try having a red day the day before, I usually have only one or two a week if at all and since Christmas my losses have been a bit hit and miss. Always worth mixing it up a little bit anyway :)
I always make sure that i have a red day the day before WI feel less bloated. xxx

I dont worry about it, on the WI i eat what I want but have my tea after the weigh in its at 5.30pm as it any loss would show the week after. But i doubt it makes that much difference.

I WI at 10 am so at least thats a good thing, it was just that I had heard that too many carbs can affect your weight on the day,suppose as long as it shows up eventually thats the main thing

I eat normally the day before weigh in. On the day I weigh at 5.30pm, I try to eat light foods that day (IYKWIM) LOL!

i wish mine was in the morning...i so envy you :)

I've just switched to this class. :) I'm only able to do it because I'm on long-term incapacity benefit - I'm desperately hoping to get back to part time work soon though, here's hoping I find something which means I can keep my Thursday mornings free! :fingerscrossed:

i have very little to eat the day of wi,
the day b4 i eat normal although i must say i only have 2 green days a week and they're just after wi. Im paranoid the carbs will make me heavier

I never eat pasta the day before weigh in. A long long time ago someone at SW told me that pasta makes you retain water and it was best never to eat it the night before. I never have since!! I tend to have a red day the day before or if I do green I have risotto.

well i ate rice yesterday and WI this a.m lost 2 and half pounds, 11 and half in 3 weeks so dont think having rice made any difference , i had heard that about pasta,so will avoid that pre WI

well i ate rice yesterday and WI this a.m lost 2 and half pounds, 11 and half in 3 weeks so dont think having rice made any difference , i had heard that about pasta,so will avoid that pre WI

Brilliant weight loss in 3 weeks!! Well done!! :D

Back