What do you eat ? .........

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Well as the title says really! .... I was wondering what meals you make (pnts) ... im getting bored of the same ole thing and i could really do with some low point snacky type quick meal ideas for the evenings im at work ...
Ive never tried houmus now sure on points tho and what does it taste like? .. also pate what are the points like for that? ..
any ideas would be great as the bread intake is creeping back in and that means weight going on! and also boredom setting in ... need insperation food wise!

Thanks guys xx

Hey Hun, Hope you are ok.

I sometimes make a dip with smoked mackerel and creme fraiche. Mix them together, and add some pepper. Very yummy, and low in points.

Also, couscous is a great thing to snack on. You can add whatever ingredients you like to it, and eat it hot or cold.

I'm not really keen on hummus because of the tahini paste , but I do make a chickpea and garlic dip which is nice. It's good with carrot sticks, or pitta bread cut into wedges.

I'm hungry now, I'm going to eat some fruit, then I'll come back with some more ideas lol

xx

Back