what do you like?

ok i shall do that, thats exactly what im trying to do hold out untill later this evening, have you got any other good tips u have found being on CD lol x

hiya chantell, did you try it? I like to have a little bit of orange in a vanilla shake- tastes a bit like cheese cake!- well to me it does. lol xxxxx

hello lottie, yes i did try it last night it was absoutley lovely i shall be buying the chocolate 1s just to put them in microwave lol. do you mean the sunshine orange in with vanilla shake? x x

Hi Guys! Restarting myself today and have some of my fav shakes left over from last time!

I prefer the Toffee&Walnut/Butterscotch/Banana/Strawberry shakes the most...I had at least one a day made up in a frothy 500ml coffee latte!

To get my water intake in, I always make my shakes with at least 500ml of water rather than the 227ml on my shaker...so that's an extra 800ml before I even start to drink!

I fill up my shaker with water and the orange flavour once I've had my shake, so that's another 700ml x3. Plus I fill in the gaps with black/green/peppermint teas.

So all in all I probably drink 4 litres without knowing it!

hello lottie, yes i did try it last night it was absoutley lovely i shall be buying the chocolate 1s just to put them in microwave lol. do you mean the sunshine orange in with vanilla shake? x x

yeah but not alot, maybe half teaspoon if that- you will have to test it to your taste buds! also depends on how much water you have in yr shakes- i have about 350lms plus ice. Bit more of a summery one but still good.
I have a choc bar for everyday this week! :D xxx

ok i shall try that 1 out a bit later on lol.:D iv got lots of choc peanut bars this week as there 1 of my fav. iv just noticed you only live up the road from me, im in portsmouth x x

I live in eastleigh, where abouts in portsmouth are you?! not often i find people close to home on cambridge! :)

I love mix a mousse choccy! Its tastes just like angel delight, it tastes so naughty but it really isnt hehe

Im also hooked on the choc as a hot shake :) Not so keen on the choc orange or choc mint though :jelous:

The soups i love are: chicken n mushroom, mushroom, oriental chilli, vegetable and the leek and potato.

I think im going to try the walnut and toffee and butterscotch as mix a mousse. I disliked them as shakes hot or cold.

Honestly on CD my tatse buds have changed every week, dont rule out a certain one forever, keep trying them as different things (mousse, hot or cold shake)

Good luck :D

Yep i know it! one of my friends used to live there quite a while ago. Do you ride over there? I part loaned someones horse last year in titchfield. xx

omg how weird is that lol, i used to have my own horse then when i was 18 had to sell him as couldnt afford to keep him after i moved out of home. do you still ride now?

I like choc tetras and chicken and mushroom soup and banana shake

omg how weird is that lol, i used to have my own horse then when i was 18 had to sell him as couldnt afford to keep him after i moved out of home. do you still ride now?

No im exactly the same! lol! had my own welsh cob sec d mare,as well as an arab on loan too for years,i kept them in west end, then about 17 my mum sold my cob! :( really miss it! but i could never afford to do it all now plus sparing the time would be an issue! sometimes go out to forest for a hack but hate paying for a plodder who's used to the same route! xxx

No im exactly the same! lol! had my own welsh cob sec d mare,as well as an arab on loan too for years,i kept them in west end, then about 17 my mum sold my cob! :( really miss it! but i could never afford to do it all now plus sparing the time would be an issue! sometimes go out to forest for a hack but hate paying for a plodder who's used to the same route! xxx

well we have more in common than just cambridge diet :Dlol. yes i know what you mean its not fun riding a riding school plod. i had a welsh d gelding broke him in then sold him when he was 7. x x

Back