Extra Easy What do you make of Extra Easy

I haven't bothered with EE nor will I. I think if you are vegetarian like me then there is no point to it so I will happily be sticking to green days. It does seem to have had very mixed reviews though and at my class everyone who uses it seems to love the fact they can mix food .. I guess like with everything you have to find what works for you and stick to that

I did 4 days of EE last week and gained 1.5 pounds. I haven't gained or sts'd since starting with SW the beginning of November (even over Christmas and NY). I think that it works fine for you if you like red and green equally - I am not a big meat eater and ended up only having tuna on one day then another day I had a bit of lamb etc not even enough for HE measurements, it wasn't really mixing well for me. Also I ended up using 10 syns per day (which I don't normally do) as I struggled without my HE's. I was ensuring that 1/3 plate was superfree and wasn't snacking at all between meals unless it was superfree.

I would never do EE again now, was so disappointed by it, but obviously it works well for others so good luck to them - my Mom loves it.

Unfortunately EE is not for me x

I've done EE yesterday and today, but feel like I'm cheating and eating too much. I also miss my hex b. I think I'll stick to red and green the rest of this week and see how I've done. It's nice for a change though, especially at weekends.

Tomorrow is my first wi (at home) and I have done EE this week and I do love it even though I suspect I have sts. I wasn't having superfree foods on 1/3 of my plate and my portions were HUGE at every meal because I was so excited with what I could eat :8855: I am so greedy :eek:

I'll stick with EE regardless of my wi results tomorrow, I'll just ensure I have 1/3 superfree on my plate and I'll have portion sizes that will fill me rather than have me feeling stuffed!

6lb in 2 weeks, it must work!!

I'm not sure about it - I *like* it in principle but in practice I don't love it because I don't trust it and I don't trust myself whilst on it. Part of the reason I love SW is a) being told to eat as much as you want and b) being told to have bread and cheese everyday (sort of). Bread, cheese and wine are the three food things I love most. So whilst I like a bigger portion of potato wedges with my steak or mashed sweet potato with my chicken breast I'd probably rather have the two extra slices of bread and a few more baby bels!!

I think it works really really well for people that would typically use one of their HX Bs on meat or pasta (etc) anyway because it just means they can have a bit more. I think it doesn't work if you approach it the way some of us approach Red or Green - with reckless abandon. EE requires more will power I think to make sure your portions aren't insane. When I do Red or Green I literally go happily mad with the free food - a large part of me feels that if you have two plates of SW chips and two steaks, even though they are both free on EE, you just can't get away with it. There must be a reason why some foods that seem healthy (let's say peas for example) are only normally free on green and not on red. I guess there's no harm in having a small amount of peas but if you chuck on two packets with your steak and swede then maybe that becomes a problem.

Hope that makes sense. Basically for me I miss my HXs too much and like to go mad with the free food portions so prefer green and sometimes red. I do however think for a roast on a Sunday it is a glorious plan because you can have meat and potatoes.

Emerald
X

I think that what ever plan you are on, even if it says eat as much as you want there is still a point, i think the whole idea is don't be hungry, if you are hungry then eat, but if your eating for the sake of it its not gonna help. thats goes for Red and Green, alot of people cant get there head around it but if you think about it loosing 2 HE is roughly 12 syns thats alot, i also think it works because instead of having synd stuff you would have things that are free on either which means that they are better for you than something thats syns on both.

But i do understand red and green is the better weight loss and if you find ee stops working then you will need to go back to the original plan.

try all the plans and see which ones suit you more.

Back