What do you miss most....

Thank you :) been just over a year now, I had a really vivid dream he was standing over me the other night, I've had my nanna and grandad as well and we live in there old house, my grandad died in what will be the nursery, some people find it creepy I think it's comforting that he can look after and entertain my bubs for me at night lol.

I love costa! Gingerbread latte is to die for! We have one in our tesco lol.

I hope I won't be in very long I know you need to stay a while after a c section, how long is it with natural birth?

X x x

No it's nice we stayed at my grandads while we were looking for a house and my LO suddenly started talking about 'grandma' and waving and going off in corner whispering etc well he only has nannas and my grandma been dead for 9 yr so strange he started talking about her while we were staying there, my aunty went to a psychic too who described my LO and said she comes to see him and plays with him do it seems funny!

With my LO I had him at 4.01pm but had a really bad tear and had to go to theatre etc, we were out by 6pm next day but that's cus I checked myself out cus I hated it, with my tear I should've stayed longer though,

Jessie that's why I need c section cus I was so bad after having jess it's very risky trying to give birth normally again I might end up not being able to control my back and front so c section is safest this time, I'm not nervous about it just of the recovery x

I've been thinking about buying the pereniel massage cream from mother are lol every little helps I suppose! My biggest fears are tearing myself and pooing myself but that's it! Lol

Did you try the creme brûlée one at Christmas? To die for!

X x x

I don't think it would help if it's going to happen, mind could've been avoided but when his head came out the cord was all wrapped around him and the MW just pulled him out I mean she stuck both her hands right in and pulled so that's why mine happened, its not a feeling I will ever forget LOL but all in all I don't think labor was bad at all it was that last 20 seconds for me that ruined it, otherwise would've been perfect x

I think I just worry about things out of my control tbh if either happen there isn't much I can do about it is there lol!

X x x

Jessie I was like you bundle of nerves when I got in to theatre the team were so friendly and the drip and spinial went in fine I hardly felt it, just my nerves made me feel sick and Becky recovery isnt that bad its painful for the first day but once your up and walking around it does help the pain but after a few days your be fine but wud say keep away from anyone who's got coughs or any sickness bugs cos it can be painful if you need to be sick or when you cough. I've got stupid inlaws who decided to visit me in hospital when they had a sickness bug so passed it on to me x

I was in a lot of pain after I had jess cus of all my stitches I couldn't walk or sit down or anything it was awful so I imagine it will be similar but in stomach and I won't be as exhausted from giving birth lol, I had to have spinal to be stitched up with jess so familiar with how that works so think that's why I'm not nervous about it! Got pre op on Thursday x

I had catheter with jess too, I'm just going to take it slow, immexpecting it to be hard but I'm determines to try get up and about ASAP so I can go home x

I had catheter with jess too, I'm just going to take it slow, immexpecting it to be hard but I'm determines to try get up and about ASAP so I can go home x

At my hospital they make you get up the next morning, sit you up in chair and they left me there for hrs so I was stuck couldnt walk wasnt in reach of buzzer thank god my oh came in when he did I could reach my stuff. Once you get home just rest as much as you can know its going be hard wiv jess and try not to have to many people popping round that don't help ur recovery, just need to get lots of sleep cos you can bleed quite heavey after section especially if you try to do to much to soon x

My mum has turned into mother tiger and said I will only see visitors in her house so I don't have to worry about cleaning and because I have a crazy dog who will need to be introduced I don't want him getting defensive and protective of the baby to any visitors x x x

Baby will be born on Friday, we've said no visitors to hosp til sat, and only close family as in my sister, and our parents and jess
Hoping to get home Sunday evening and have said no visitors til at least Tuesday unless I am upto it x

Back