what do you miss most..........????

after cooking a roast beef sunday joint thats what i miss x plus my yorkies rose and the potatoes crisped not fair

I'm missing hot buttered toast, cooked dinners and walkers crisps.
Although I love wine and chocolate (I have a bottle and a bar most nights), I'm finding that I'm not missing either, it's the other savoury stuff I need.

definately chicken and bread i miss

in fact im so weak with bread i try not to have it in the house at all!

at least with chicken, if i REALLY cant cope, i can have a little and still stay in ketosis

surprisingly im not missing choc at all as i find that the sweet shakes - particularly choc- hit my sweet tooth enough! even thru my totm!!!

i still have to fight the urge to not have a piece of bread to dip in my CD chick and mush soup. cos i feel that would really defeat the object really.... :rolleyes:

Steak, chips & mayo, cheese on toast, bacon sandwiches, kettle crisps and dips, bakewell tarts. Mostly think I want some bread bread and more bread!!!!!!!

all i want is a slice of ham!! been longing for it since sat!! oh god haha

Hmm going out for saying pizza express and having starter and main with plenty of wine and then getting trollied and the next day waking up very poorly and having lots of carbs and greasy food!

toast used to be my downfall if i ever felt peckish in the eveining thats what i would reach for
my kids have it and i`m drawling lol

this sounds like im being a real goody 2 shoes .....as its quite healthy....but i really miss jacket spuds!!!!! with butter and tuna mayo!!!!

oh and macdonalds!!!!

i miss bread, KFC!!! (even though I don't normally east in fast food joints), prawns and other seafood, SUSHI!!, a nice steak, crispy bacon, cheesecake, i miss potatoes like crazy, hummous, Morrisons chicken and bacon filler... the list goes on and on:)

When I crave some food, it's always been springrolls these last 5,5 weeks.. which is weird, 'coz it's not something I ate a lot or anything.. maybe 1x a year?

Odd the things you crave..

I miss kfctoo but i know if i eat it 1 - il turn into a lardarse again, 2 - it will make me feel sick as my body dont like that stuff anyore after being on cd - not worth it so imleaving it alone!

I really do fancy today though a baked spud and beans! mental lol

Back