what do you miss the most?

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
when dieting what things from your 'previous life' lol do you miss the most??

mine is most definately cheese and normal warburtons bread (usually together and melted yummmm) :-(

i miss pizza, i know i can have some within pts but i know i carnt stop untill the whole pizza has gone! i also love cheese & dont like the low fat rubbery stuff!

how do you make a pizza that is low points enough for lunch?? i need ideas to make this diet more exciting lol

well I normally make my pizza bases, but opted for a ready made one from asda, (can't think of the brand at the moment - but will have a look in a bit and post it) so that I can point it easily, and am then just going to top it with lots of veggies and a sprinkling of cheese....

I dont miss anything as I can have have what I want in smaller portions or I save points and have what I really want,thats why plans go wrong when we feel deprived ;) xx

i have just been pondering that size102b ;)

why be on WW if i cant have a little cheese and just point it?? :D

i cant get my scales to work though so i cant work out weight properly!!

well; I 'pointed' the pizza... the base is a napolina one, you get two in a packet. it's 3.5pts for half, i've covered it in passatta and sprinkled dried herbs and some veg.oxo and black pepper on it, piled it high with onions, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes and covered it with 5pts of mature cheese/mozzarella cheese... comes in at 6 points for half of it - and it's better than a weight watchers pizza for sure! I'm just going to make a nice big salad to go along with it - and can't wait to eat it now that it's in the oven :D

well; I 'pointed' the pizza... the base is a napolina one, you get two in a packet. it's 3.5pts for half, i've covered it in passatta and sprinkled dried herbs and some veg.oxo and black pepper on it, piled it high with onions, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes and covered it with 5pts of mature cheese/mozzarella cheese... comes in at 6 points for half of it - and it's better than a weight watchers pizza for sure! I'm just going to make a nice big salad to go along with it - and can't wait to eat it now that it's in the oven :D

Sounds yummy!
I miss making my own pizzas really - I like making the dough and everything!

I think WW is all about not feeling too deprived - I make the choice to deprive myself of high-point foods so that I can have more to eat so that's my own fault really.

I hope everyone feels that they can treat themselves occasionally though and not feel they're constantly 'missing out'.

i have just been pondering that size102b ;)

why be on WW if i cant have a little cheese and just point it?? :D

i cant get my scales to work though so i cant work out weight properly!!

I think you should go buy some cheapy ones I did and have cheese or you may just pick at it ;) xx

That sound yumyumyyummy I had a ww one Monday yuck I left half of it :(

I do have bad days where I could just sit there and eat a huggggeeee bacon roll and I will prob break my plan sometime but I suppose Im know Im looking at a gastric band next and at £7000 and a risk of dying I want this more this time,but its hard some days xx

Allison, Lidl had fab digital scales last week on their offers, £7.99 and they are really precise - get some! :)

So far I'm not missing much, but then I get a lot of points atm...I imagine as it reduces down it becomes more of a challenge!!

Pizza sounds yum, def gonna do that - I used to make my own scone type base so will point that and see what it works out at too I think.

im going to make muffin pizzas!! i make them for the kids and just pinted them and they are 6pts for 2!!

I don't really miss things, like to think that I have everything in my diet that I fancy - in moderation..
BUT
would love to have one of those DVD sessions again, where 'all' you have is a huge cheeseboard with at least 5 of my fav cheeses (brie de meaux, gruyere, st agur, geramont, edam, gouda, all sorts of goats cheese..), 1-2 bottles of wine, olives, grapes and some french bread..

We used to have them once every 3 months and throughout the night easily finished 1kg (good 2lbs) of cheese - of course full fat version! Sooo yummy - but I can't even start thinking about all the points i munched on one of those nights :) and no, I am not surprised that my weight spiralled upwards..

I know I can have little bits of cheese and enjoy their taste etc pp - but just mindlessly munch on it throughout the night and NOT worrying, just enjoying the indulgence? THAT is what I am missing..

I know I can have little bits of cheese and enjoy their taste etc pp - but just mindlessly munch on it throughout the night and NOT worrying, just enjoying the indulgence? THAT is what I am missing..

Goodness you are so right Meike! That feeling is what I miss sometimes - having a big ole munch and not really caring. Not sat there thinking, 'Well, I really am a fat knacker, I just scoffed 82 pts.'

I'm missing cosy Friday nights I think. Eating and not caring!

But then in the end we do care I suppose - when we finally look at our lardy-bums in the mirror!

I'm with 102b I dont miss anything cos I am having what I want just sometimes in smaller portions. I cant follow an eating plan where I cant have what I fancy thats when I give in binge and give up. This time I'm changing for life so have to follow a plan that I can have a little of everything.

I made a cheats pizza which tasted ok - I used a ww tortilla wrap for the base, put wafer thin ham, red onions and 0 point passatta for the base sauce and 30g reduced fat mozzarella - tasted really nice for 3.5pts

Liver pate.. lol.. but i have been having the asda reduced fat one which to me is just as nice :)

Back