What do you order?

Laurie

MM addict
Just out of curiosity I'd like to know what you all order? Do you have a bar/shake/meal a day or perhaps you do something different? I know we all have different tastes and like different things but I am struggling on what combination to order.
So far Ive enjoyed everything I've had from the samples ive tried!

Thanks guys xx

Hi there, i've just placed my first order but have done Lighter life a while back.
I tend to have 2 shakes, 1 meal and 1 bar per day. I think that gives the best flexibility. The shakes work for me for pretty much any meal apart from dinner time when I like something savory, so 2 of those works better for me. The bars are nice to look forward to in the evening, like a treat for doing well in the day!

I order the largest quantity to get the best price , about 1.09 per item I think
and I just order the meals

My next order will probably be roughly ....
25% spag bol
25% chilli
30% porridge
20% crispy cereals (this is a new thing for me , got some samples the other day and like them so will be going on my next order , will probably freeze them for desserts )

Ive gone off the cottage pie and never order shakes and bars anymore
the shakes dont satisfy me and I can never eat just one bar , so am avoiding those

I combine lighter life and Slim and Save so my day is perhaps a little different. I tend to have a lighter life vanilla shake made with hot coffee for brekkie. Lunch is a meal, any one of chilli, spag bol or cottage pie. Tea is another meal and then supper is another LL vanilla shake made with hot coffee. About half the time I decide to have a Slim and Save bar and forego one of the others - but it varies as to which one.

I tried a porridge recently though and I'm thinking next time I do an order I'll get more of those...

I'm going to order chilli, spag bol, cottage pie, porridge and truffa bars next time. Perhaps it's because it's winter, but I just don't fancy the shakes and the truffa bar is very sweet, so I don't need additional sweetness.

I have a shake in the morning, hot or cold depending on mood (or sometimes porridge at weekends), a bar at lunchtime (and it has to be a bar or I crave one the rest of the day!), and a meal (spag bol or chilli) with the veg in the evening. That works for me and I never see the need to change things to be honest.

After I got the sample pack I didn't know what else I would like so I ordered a weeks worth and tried everything! Well, all the things I thought I'd like so I didn't get banana or coffee shakes. Then a week ago I got a big order- I ordered the men's 5 a day pack as it worked out cheapest per item so I now have 5 weeks worth. All the meals, choc, vanilla, caramel and crispy choc shakes then all the bars except muesli which is gross! I just ticked the ones I like, I went for the more meals than shakes pack. Next time though I'll be ordering far more choc shakes as I love making brownies!

After I got the sample pack I didn't know what else I would like so I ordered a weeks worth and tried everything! Well, all the things I thought I'd like so I didn't get banana or coffee shakes. Then a week ago I got a big order- I ordered the men's 5 a day pack as it worked out cheapest per item so I now have 5 weeks worth. All the meals, choc, vanilla, caramel and crispy choc shakes then all the bars except muesli which is gross! I just ticked the ones I like, I went for the more meals than shakes pack. Next time though I'll be ordering far more choc shakes as I love making brownies!

Thank you ! I didn't even think to do this. I will definitely be ordering the mens 5 a day pack! That works out at about 46 days worth for me, quite a saving too x

Back