• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What do you put in your salads?

JCH_WK72

Life Begins...
S: 118.9kg C: 99kg G: 87kg BMI: 36.3 Loss: 19.9kg(16.71%)
Morning Kitty, is this just for a side salad, or a main meal? I generally have, lettuce, cucumber, celery, 2 cherry tomatoes cut in half so looks like more... either brie or feta cheese and maybe a shaving of parmesan, lots of black pepper and full fat caesar dressing and if its a main meal, I throw in some chicken or salmon, yum!

S: 21st9lb C: 15st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 6st1.5lb(28.22%)
Radishes, spinach, bacon bits, grated Parmesan, Mayo and lemon juice blended - garlic crushed into it (I'm a garlic fiend! Lol) :)

S: 9st12lb C: 9st5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 24 Loss: 0st7lb(5.07%)
All of the above. I also add diced green peppers (really good for you and only 2.5g per 100g) or i quite like raw broccoli as well :)

S: 16st2lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 2st0lb(12.39%)
plus olives, pak choi, various kinds of lettuce, home made coleslaw, corned beef squares, etc etc etc!!!!

and mayo, sometimes flavoured with garlic or whatever

S: 14st10lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st10lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st9lb(4.37%)
I'm the same at the mo. My side salads are really boring now, I've cut out the toms too, I also used to love grated raw carrot but can't have that now.
So it's just lots of different mixed leaves, red and yellow peppers. I used to have beetroot a lot, I wonder if that's high in carbs?

Dressings either mayo or a drizzle of a lowish carb vingerette.

Toppings, chicken, egg mayo, corned beef or mackeral.

kittykat6279

Mad Take Thatter!
S: 9st6lb C: 8st7lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 20.4 Loss: 0st13lb(9.85%)
I have either ham, tuna mayo, chicken and plenty full fat mayo. Its just getting a bit boring, I'll have to think of some more meats or something. Thanks for all your replies :)

S: 21st3lb C: 20st5.2lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 0st11.8lb(3.97%)
I fried some chicken and chorizo the other day and had that cold with salad for lunch at work. The oily juices from the chorizo made the salad really lush.. Also I've been mixing a tin of tuna with half a spring onion, finely chopped celery and Mayo and having that with plain salad leaves.. Somehow it tastes better to me than plain tuna Mayo with the full salad. (but then again that could be just me being weird)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins