What do you think? Anyone explain

Danii

Banned
Morning all well I am a daily weigher always have been really. But since Sunday I've been thinking about these VLCD's :) its all about having faster weightlosss. But do u every think that your body shuts down at any point to?? Meaning if you have been on any vlcd for a long period your body goes into a mode where it's wanting more calories??

An example a week ago I was off plan and eating normally having a chocolate shake for breakfast by day 4 I had lost 3 lbs by eating normal foods. Now I'm day 3 back on exante 3 shakes a day I've only lost 1 lb !!!!! :( :( why is this do u think? ?

It looks like I lose more weight by having more calories?? A lil confused this morning really.
Danii x

Dont think about it too hard, VLCDs are like other diets, some weeks are better than others. I lost 1lb a fortnight ago and last week lost 5... had the same number of packs and calories both weeks. Our bodies are strange things at times theres not necessarily any rhyme or reason to things :)

Hi there Dani. What I think (total disclaimer - what the hell do I know?!) is that on a vlcd your body will lose a lot of weight but then it needs the reassurance that there will be food coming again at some point in the future and so if you eat a bit it will start to shed weight again. Thats what the aam weeks are all about I think. I trul;y believe that you are far better off having lots of aam days. I am having one a week and I am losing a lot more weight with Exante with one aam day a week than I did when I was 100%TS on Lipotrim a few years back. Again - What do I know!?

Belle

Dont think about it too hard, VLCDs are like other diets, some weeks are better than others. I lost 1lb a fortnight ago and last week lost 5... had the same number of packs and calories both weeks. Our bodies are strange things at times theres not necessarily any rhyme or reason to things :)

Thank you for your reply well explained :)

Hi there Dani. What I think (total disclaimer - what the hell do I know?!) is that on a vlcd your body will lose a lot of weight but then it needs the reassurance that there will be food coming again at some point in the future and so if you eat a bit it will start to shed weight again. Thats what the aam weeks are all about I think. I trul;y believe that you are far better off having lots of aam days. I am having one a week and I am losing a lot more weight with Exante with one aam day a week than I did when I was 100%TS on Lipotrim a few years back. Again - What do I know!?

Belle

Thank you Belle for your reply also.. i totally understand i was just confused this morning. but i will carry on :) i will aam on easter sunday x

When I first started Exante last August, I was rubbish at being 100%, so I was having a low carb meal in the evening. I lost most of the weight that I have in the following few weeks. I really think the food helped. My body wasn't completely like 'Ehhh what do you think you're doing? FEED ME!!!'. Hopefully it will be the same this time round.

Back