what do you think???

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by 70HAZ, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. 70HAZ

70HAZ Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I know this is not really the way but.......if I am on WW , I am having a hard time stpping myself snacking so what it I have slimfast or optislim in the day and a meal at night?? as long as I 'point' it? what do you think/
    I know its not the idea but I really find this soooooo hard....obesity is in the family, I never used to be big, now people think I am a big build....IM NOT Im just fat!!

any low fat, scrummy snack ideas would help..

I HAVE to do this, I dont EVER want to be on anti depressants again...its been 7 months since my last ones!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

What kinda snacks do you have? Im a sweet toother :) and a massive snacker. I have small snack size choc bars, dairy milk ones are 2pp and ya get 4 squares. Yum. I have cereal bars too, coco pops usually ;) some choc biccies but these now depress me as there like 5pp for 2!!! Then I might have velvet crunch if I feel like taytoish things :)

Good snacks would be like bns chip with paprika(yum) or a slice of bb and like 1/4 of chicken breast, salad and extra light Mayo. Thatd be like 4pp not bad. Sometimes have that for lunch :) or a veggie pasta bake. Not really snacky but low pp use passata instead of a tomato jar sauce, some pasta and veggies. So only gotta point pasta and then maybe if you put cheese or breadcrumbs on ;) good luck.

Think slim fast wouldn't be great, just because your body will lose out on a lot of nutrients and it's better to get into the habit of eating good food. You'll never keep slim fast up forever. Ww ya can do :) hope any of this helps.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.