what do you think ?

paul1978

DO NOT QUIT !
This has nothing to do with dieting and I have also posted this in the "chit chat" forum, but I have also posted it here because this forum seems more active than the other one. Hope you dont mind.
I am currently unemployed and am applying for every job vacancy I see in and around my area but not getting anywhere. I NEED to make some money NOW. I'm going to start putting stuff on Ebay and doing car boot sales when they start up again BUT what do you think about this:
WorkFromHomeVacancies - Data Entry Opportunities
I know the "if its too good to be true, it probably is" motto, and you have to pay £25 registration fee (which to be honest Im not really bothered about considering what I could earn if it is real) What I could do is open a bank account with JUST the registration fee in it so if it does turn out to be a scam or something they cannot take anything else out or do any damage. What do you think ? Have any of you done this ?

Hi Paul, I would echo Hayley's advice - Never, ever send money to these type of things. It has been on TV many times warning people of this sort of con. And anyway if you are really short of money why would you want to PAY someone for something like this - doesn't make sense to me!!
Have you Googled for ideas on what you could do? Don't really know what to suggest for you seeing as your a bloke...:D

All the best to you.. hope you soon find something to get a bit of extra cash,.....:)

A friend of mine works fo Quext, it's work from home and genuine. Think they were looking for people recently x

Back