what do you use the bio oil for

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chaadan, 23 April 2007 Social URL.

1. chaadan

chaadan Full Member

just wondering, is it for saggy bits when you've lost weight and does it work
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Hi there- I use bio oil to rub into the stretch marks on my tummy and onto the dark skin under my breats and at the tops of my legs- a lot of the places where I have excess skin have turned dark over the years and bio oil is supposed to help this as well as stretch marks. I don't think you should use it for firming- I, like many others, swear by Dove firming lotion for this, though once I have slapped both on I could slither across the floor like a seal!!:D
  4. Hi it doesnt firm you up it is for strech marks x I use the niva firming cream everytime morning after I swim :)
  5. moomin-mama

moomin-mama Live for today!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    I use it on my face at night.......... don't laugh! I get really inflamed, red cheeks and bio-oil calms the redness down. Lucky I sleep alone though:eek: I look like a shiny tomato when I get into bed:D

Also use it on my c-section scar. As others have said, its not really for firming skin just for calming it down and smoothing it. HTH
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.