What do you use your syns on?

MrsFearby

Hi there, im really sorry if this has already been posted, ive searched and not come across anything yet!
i started group on Thursday and so far im doing good but i dont know what to use my syns on, i was thinking of using them on an evening treat as something to look forward too. What do you guys use your syn allowence on? would love to know whatever it is :)

Hi!
I have tried various things, using syns for bits and bobs throughout the day or having a treat in the evening and I have to say that for me an evening treat works best. A solero or something in the evening feels like a real treat but you still have enough syns for a few bits and pieces throughout the day. I just need something to look forward to after a day at work etc.
I think its whatever works best for you, but the way I always look at it is: which other diets enable you to sit down and have a chocolate bar every night?!
X

I'm the same, I'll usually save my syns for an evening and sit down with a treat size choc bar after tea.

other times I'll work some of them into meals, such as coconut milk in a curry, or a packet of crisps with a sandwich, options in quark for creamy desert ......... ooh the list is endless. :D

Best advice is don't feel guilty having a little of what you fancy as long as you stay within your syns.

i use mine for treats in the evening too but i do use them up on the extra foods ie cheese milk sauces etc:)

thankyou for all your replies, i might just have to get some mini flakes in myself :) tonight i fancy a couple of vodka's and diet coke, just sent the hubby out for some and a measurer so i know how much im having lol i dont usually drink but tonight i really fancy one, how typical?!?! lol

thankyou for all your replies, i might just have to get some mini flakes in myself :) tonight i fancy a couple of vodka's and diet coke, just sent the hubby out for some and a measurer so i know how much im having lol i dont usually drink but tonight i really fancy one, how typical?!?! lol

oh enjoy, sounds likea very nice idea to me, ha ha

At the weekends vodka, during the week velvet crunch, or SW cheesecake...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back