what do you want to be able to do....

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Sometimes I feel that I lose sight of why I want to lose weight. I thought that I would start this thread so that we can list some of our reasons in the hope that it will inspire us to go out there and win the war against weight loss.

I want to be able to wear a skirt and not worry that my knees are wobbling.
I want to look nice for myself
I want to look in the mirror and see my face not a load of fat
I want to feel sexy.

over to you all now.

I want to be able to look at my reflection and like what I see!
I want to be healthy.
I want to be fit and active.
I want to be able to by some knee high boots that FASTEN UP!
I want to make my family proud.

I want to like myself
I want to wear sexy underwear for my partner and feel good about it
I want to go down a playside with my children and not get stuck
I want wear wear a tight top :)
I want to run upstairs without feeling belly wobble

i want to fit back into all my pre pregnancy clothes (8)
i want to get healthy again
i want to be able to go back to dancing at events and concerts on stage and not get paranoid
i want to not have overhang / muffin top when i put certain jeans on
and finally

I WANT TO WALK ABOUT IN A BIKINI ON HOLIDAY AND FEEL CONFIDENT

ooh i forgot, i want to sit in a plastic chair without my bottom hanging over the sides or digging into the arms on certain chairs.

Ooo great idea, has made me think.:)

I'm going to walk down the road without people staring.

I'm going to stop fretting about whether I can sit in chairs!

I'm going to finally get over all the crap I've fed off emotionally and that's done nothing but harm.

I'm going to wear whatever I like, not what I have to.

I'm going to walk everywhere just because I can!

I'm going to be a proper mum.

I'm going to actually live my life rather than watching it pass by.

I want to be slim while i'm young. ( a lot of women say they wish they could have their figures back - i've literally never had a nice figure)

I want to be able to wear anything I want - instead of going shopping and saying "oh i'd wear that if I was skinny".

I want to be and feel fit and healthy

I want to work with people with eating disorders - but I couldn't be taken seriously if I clearly have one myself.

I want to wear a bikini and feel comfertable in it, instead of worrying about the angle im sitting and having to get up etc.

I want to walk around in my underwear at home and not be upset when I walk past a mirror

I want to be able to borrow my sister's clothes, and her to be able to borrow mine (shes a size 10-12).

I want to be able to borrow my friends clothes, and them to be able to borrow mine!

I want to feel attractive and confident, I think i'll just be able to have more fun :)

xxx

I want to be able to shop in Primark ( how sad)
I want to look at myself in photos and not feel the urge to delete them
I want to go swimming with my kids
I want to go to Florida ( my parents have a house there )and actually go on the rides with my kids without worrying that the safetly bar thing wont stop because it cant get over my belly
I want - When my husband says I look gorgeous - to actually think he is right and not just saying it to make me feel better

I have very few piccies of me with my boys. I would hate them to say to me when they are older "didnt you take us anywhere mum"

Im the same Tara - all our videos etc its me filming and looks like i havent done anything with the family :(

I want to be able to get up in the morning and be able to wear ANY of the clothes in my wardrobe without being concious that theyre too clingy and have to keep pulling at my top all the time!

I want to feel confident when i walk into a room, rather than try and sneak in so that noone notices!

I want to be able to like what I see in the mirror!

I want to be able to go shopping and be able to buy stuff on the high street, rather than buy "big girl" clothes (have you ever noticed that these clothes always tend to be a bit frumpy? I can never understand why thet dont just do the normal range of clothes, but in bigger sizes!!!)

I want to be able to get up in the morning and be able to wear ANY of the clothes in my wardrobe without being concious that theyre too clingy and have to keep pulling at my top all the time!

I want to feel confident when i walk into a room, rather than try and sneak in so that noone notices!

I want to be able to like what I see in the mirror!

I want to be able to go shopping and be able to buy stuff on the high street, rather than buy "big girl" clothes (have you ever noticed that these clothes always tend to be a bit frumpy? I can never understand why thet dont just do the normal range of clothes, but in bigger sizes!!!)

I think that if they made nicer clothes, me personally might not be motivated to loose weight.

I think that if they made nicer clothes, me personally might not be motivated to loose weight.

Yeah i suppose thats right - but it would have made my life alot easier for a very long time! Thats kinda like saying that bigger people shouldnt look beautiful too if you see what I mean? I just think it would be nice if the "big girl" ranges also included normal fashion too.

I find New Look worst for that - you walk through the shop and see lots of lovely things and when you get to the back its full of ugly tents and none of the things you had liked :(

I find New Look worst for that - you walk through the shop and see lots of lovely things and when you get to the back its full of ugly tents and none of the things you had liked :(

Definatley!!!! and why is is that some Bra manufacturers think that after a C cup us big busted women dont want padding and are happy with triangles of netting????! that definately annoys me!

I want to be able to go to the doctors without them blaming everything thats wrong with me on my weight.. whats that broke your arm thats cos your fat that is !

I want to be able to walk in Primark and buy more than bags, shoes and accessories

I want to be able to walk past Evans and think nah stuff ya im going to Dotty P's n topshop

I want to be able to wear summer clothes
I want to not be the fattest person in sight
I want to ride a bike and not be embarrassed
I want to be normal sized
I want to take part in activities and things with my children and not be too fat or unfit to do it
I want to have sex standing up ;) sorry probably tmi but its one of my wants :eek:
Oh so many things but I am getting there...slowly but surely!

Back