what do you want to do when you are thinner?

Ok after my choc mint mousse my train of thought has returned :D

The bath - To have a bath and not be dry one side and wet the other - Hoover damn indeed :D :D :D

I'm going to walk down the street and not stand out or worry that i do because i'll be just like everyone else :D

Ohh I was just looking at rollerskates the other day!!i used to LOOOOOVVEEEEE roller skating....i was sooo tempted to buy them!!
Drive a motorbike and wear leathers;) hehehe....
Go swimming with my kids!
Wear loverly clothes..(not have to ALWAYs shop in evans)
Not be embarrased if someone sees you eating anything- thats not a salad!!!
yup i could go on and on here lol

Not sure if anyone has said this already, but I would really like to have a photo shoot done, and one for my hubby like those that for your eyes only do.
Oh and to learn to swim & ride a bike.

Good question:D

1. Tell everyone, that actually diet didn't kill me or make me ill as has been suggested!

2. Let people take photos of me, without me getting upset.

3. Enjoy clothes shopping again

4. Wear knee high boots

5. Have sex with the light on:eek:

6. Munch out at the local indian restaurant.

:whoopass: Sorry last comment just slipped out, got a bit carried away!;)

Tracey
x

Not sure if anyone has said this already, but I would really like to have a photo shoot done, and one for my hubby like those that for your eyes only do.

I'd love to have one of those done and i think hubby would approve to!! Will have to see how the wobbly bits look in 8 months lol :D

When Im slimmer im looking forward to going down the beach with the kids and not looking like i need to be refloated im also looking forward to walking in to somewhere like burtons or river island or topman (i hate them all) and finding some clothes that fit that arnt xxl or xl. To walk up the toft zigzag without huffing and puffing all the way.

These are the things that i want to be, these are the things that im going to be.

Me.

When me and OH loose weight we mostly want to be able to fly economy side by side without discomfort!!

Then personally i'd like to ride every rollercoaster out there in the front row instead of having to go in the row that has the double straps for bigger people.

We have both said that when we are at a size we are happy with we are going to have a professional photo sesssion which i'm really looking forward to because we generally both avoid cameras at the min :(

i thought iwas the only one who could have the bit behind my back full of water and the rest of the tub empty lol.

Definately not alone there.....my bath curves in, in the middle section, just where you need it to be wider.....I used to get wedged in.....I now have much more room though still slightly touching the sides.....!

When Im slimmer im looking forward to going down the beach with the kids and not looking like i need to be refloated

I know what you mean there, I cant wait to get back into swimming I love it but am too embarrassed, I feel like a beached whale....!

im also looking forward to walking in to somewhere like burtons or river island or topman (i hate them all) and finding some clothes that fit that arnt xxl or xl.

Me too but obviously not topman ....lol I cant wait to walk into any shop and pick out what I want and know it will fit

To walk up the toft zigzag without huffing and puffing all the way.

What is the toft zigzag????????

These are the things that i want to be, these are the things that im going to be.

Good for you, great attitude !

Me.

Cant wait to be able to feel like I am normal and not being stared at wherever I go.

The Toft Zig zag is a zig zag path that runs from the beach up to cliff top in bounemouth about a mile in length, there are 3 such zigzags, over easter my kids had great plaeasure running from bottom to top without stopping.

Me.

I want to........

Be able to go to any clothes shop and not worry what size they go up to

Be able to board a plane without worrying that the seatbelt isn't going to fit

Be able to go out to a restaurant and not have to stratigically plan my path out to make sure there are no small spaces that I have to squeeze through

Be able to go on the rides and funfairs without worrying about getting stuck in the chair

Be able to sit on white plastic garden furniture without worrying that it is going to collapse

And most of all be able to believe my husband when he tells me that I am beautiful :)

wat a good thread :)

I want to be able to shop in topshop etc like my friends

I want to be able to go out and not feel like everone is staring 'at the fat girl'

I want to be able to eat food in public and not feel like everyone is staring

I want to be able to go to the beach with my mates and not sit in a mood the whole time cos of the way i look

and last of all I never ever want to feel like i did on Friday night (re: my cousins weddinng)

xx

i want to go to the pool and swim confidently with out my inner voice screaming 'beached whale' and to buy a swimming costume in any other colour than black.

i want to go swimming with my children without everyone looking and sniggering behind my back
i also want to be able to buy pretty bras and not the over shoulder boulder holders that i`m in now
and i might even manage a g-string when i`m skinny

i had a great collection of g strings when i was size 14/16. i know i was still overweight, but damn, i felt goood. i think i still have a pair somehwere but they are 4 years old eeeek.

Last edited:
I want to be one of the skinny girls in my group of friends

I want to not worry about getting diabetes and generally being healthy

I want HSBC insurance to suffer for the stressful time they put me through getting insurance.

I want to wear a 2 piece swimsuit without anyone saying you are brave to wear that at your size.

I want to go into any shop and buy nice clothes

I want to go back home on hols and people to stop and stare about how good I look after the way they teased me as a child.

Ok I know this was a bit deep, its just some of many reasons for finally losing all of this weight.

i want to go to the harefield fun run in sept and shock my husbands nurses lol.

wat a good thread :)

Yes it is a good thread were all here for our own reasons mine so can put the perverbail finger to the shop assistant at Burtons, but generally we all want to feel better about ourselves in one weigh or another.

By reminding ourselves why were doing this it's ceratainly going to motivate me to get to those size 36 trousers, for others that size 14 dress, a skimpy swim suit, a sexy thong.
We can do this and any time we think we cant we only have to look back on this thread and see why we can.

Me.

The Toft Zig zag is a zig zag path that runs from the beach up to cliff top in bounemouth about a mile in length, there are 3 such zigzags, over easter my kids had great plaeasure running from bottom to top without stopping.

Me.

Ah cool.....I am loving walking at the moment.....I would love to go swimming but not feeling confident enough to get in my cossie......:eek:

Back