What do you want to look good in?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DQ, 4 August 2006 Social URL.

1. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Apart from your birthday suit of course :rolleyes:

For me, I want to be able to throw on a pair of jeans and a white teeshirt and feel sexy!! :D

So, what about you? :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazza

Shazza Full Member

You know what i am going to say

Batty Riders

Nah that is so ninties !!!!!

I would like to look good in the same actually - but a spaghetti strapped top and tight jeans and be able to wear some high heeled wedges

I want curves in all the right places
  4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I think I've had to accept I'll NEVER look good in my birthday suit <big sigh>.

In fact, I can't actually imagine looking 'good' in anything - I think I'm just looking forward to being more inconspicuous and not looking terrible.

Debbie x
  5. c2b

c2b Regular Member

I look good in anything......all I have to do is take my specs off when I look in the mirror.

I want to be able to wear a dress with tiny spaghetti straps.

With a chest like mine I have to wear bras that any civil engineer would be proud of to have designed!!!
    I wear a body protector when I ride.....not to protect against injuries but to hold my flaming boobs in place :rolleyes:. OH took some video of me trotting. Honestly at one point I have one up by my shoulder and the other down by my waist...

So slinky little number without the steel upholstry underneath please.
  6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Yep yep yep!!! At the moment I have the curves - I just need them to rise to the right places :rolleyes: ;)
  7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lol, I always call mine scaffolding, although have to say the puppies (@y@) are definitely getting smaller ;)
  8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Ah Deb, you deserve so much more than that - aim for the stars babe, you'll at least reach the sky :D
  9. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    ....a fitted, red(slut red) strapless dress, black stilletoes and a look on my face that says.."don't even try it.....you couldn't afford me!".....LMAO

P.S. you ALL know the shade of red I'm referring to!!! It's not just red it's RED!!!!!!!!:eek: :cool:
  10. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Funnily enough, I can just picture that dress!! ;)
  11. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

My fantasy outfit would be a nice pair of fitted, trendy jeans and a crop top (I have never ever worn one in my life!) that just skims at the top of a flat and toned stomach!

However, right now my reality dictates that the best I look good in is a long shirt dress worn over 3/4 length trousers....
  12. htpink

htpink CDC

shaz what are batty riders???

think mine is a skirt - i've never ever had decent legs!
  13. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

They short shorts Hels!!! :D Think Kylie's gold hotpants!! :D :D
  14. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

But much much sluttier!! :eek: :eek:
  15. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

LighterLife then CD
    A belly piercing but the only problem with that is that I am a wuss and would never get one done or show it off if I did get one done :D
  16. Mags

Mags Needs to stick to it!!!

hmmm....i like the idea of jeans an white tshirt too...although , jeans any a lil string top works for me too lol...

Id really love to be able to go in and buy a set of leather for the bike without havin a sneaky look at the sizes sorta holding it up and wondering if it actually would fit me
    *which generally they wont* but really pretending i dont want a set...does that make sense??lol
  17. Scotty

Scotty Member

I'd like to wear a skirt or trousers without worrying whether my backside is covered up, and I'd like it not to look like two puppies fighting in a sack when I walk.
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World

Hi Scotty,

I am still thinking about the two puppies...very vivid imagination working over time [​IMG]

Love Mini xxx
  20. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Its got to be the T-shirt and jeans for me tooo!!!
  21. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I would like to look good in stuff that doesnt make me look ten years older than I am.
    Whenever anyone hears my age they are suprised and everyone says i look sensible and mature and I so dont wanna
  22. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I went to a wedding the other week & wore this dress...

first time I have worn it in 9 years...the only other time I wore it was for the first works Xmas party I ever went to with my OH!!! I have had it hanging in the cupboard ever since knowing I would wear it again one day!!!

One very happy dress wearing Nicky
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.