What do you want?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by majic1982, 11 October 2007 Social URL.

1. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I don't know if anyone else has posted this already (apologies if you have) but I just wondered what everyone is looking forward to when they're slim? What do you want?

I'm looking forward to having more energy and less depression! Also looking forward to buying really nice underwear!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    no t shirts riding up my fat back and shelf like arse.... whoooo hoooo. back ino my sz 14 jeans. patients not asking me if i am pregnant !!!!

4. storm_survivor

storm_survivor Member

To be healthier and feel more comfortable.. and to have more energy

5. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    To go horse riding and to be able to buy clothes in Topshop, River Island, Selfridges, basically anywhere that isn't Evans! Roll on slimness!

6. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Yeah shopping anywhere that isnt evans.....roll on Primark and George when im short of cash. Horse riding....i used to love and would love to again but i feel mean to the poor horse lol :) I loved sports in OZ but i can play them in public now....goodness me.
    A confidence boost!!!

Taz x

7. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    someone else posted this a little while ago and it struck a cord with me and now is my biggest - look forward to ---

i look forward to being comfortable with my OH putting his hand on my belly when we are curled up together and not having to push it off all the blubber!

8. pulsew

pulsew Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    for me its gonna be so good, i started at jean size 38 im now a 34 i wanna get into a 32 then i will be happy as larry, but also i have applied to be a fireman and am going into a strict cardio vascular plan in a couple of weeks so that i can pass the fitness test so the weight loss will help greatly.

oh and also being able to walk about on the beach with my top off rather than be embarassed

9. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am looking forward to many things:

Being able to sit on the floor playing with my little girl without the fear of getting cramp or constant pins and needles.
    Being able to sit in my leather car seats without my thighs spilling over the sides.
    Being able to eat something in public without people gawping at me!
    Being able to go into other clothes shops - and being too small to shop in Evans!
    Being able to dance at my Jive classes without being a ball of sweat!

I could go on!!!

10. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    TOTALLY with you on that one.. I'm 8 stone heavier than my OH :-S

11. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    To be able to borrow my sisters clothes !!:D:D:D:D
    She has always been the petite one whereas I have been the "big " one.
    Not long to go now lol

I wan to be healthy and be able to go running with my hubby and play footy with my gorgeous boy x

12. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    All of the above apply to me too - with the exception of becoming a fireman - oooh lovely:drool: you go pulsew!! The biggest thing I am looking forward to it being free. Free to live my life without the constant noose around my neck. Where I can go out and enjoy eating socially, experience the excitement of getting ready and having the pick of what I want to wear not what I HAVE to wear. I'm soo looking forward to getting my leathers and helmet as hubbie is taking M/bike test and getting a bike soon. I'm too big for them at the mo and I don't want to be left at home! Vx

13. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I just want to be able to wear a pair of shorts in the summer without looking like an Umpa Lumpa !!

sazzy34 likes this.
  14. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

I just want to play with my 3 yr old son without being out of puff,and to look good on my mans arm.

15. norwegian girl

norwegian girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.29%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Oh I want to be able to wear some lovely necklaces without them looking like they are strangling me.
    A pair of size 14 jeans and being able to sit down without a roll of fat hanging over the belt.
    Along with the jeans a nice t-shirt that doesn't look like I have sacks of potatoes hidden underneath it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.