What does 200 calories look like?

flipflop

Just follow the plan
What Does 200 Calories Look Like?

Thought you might be interested in this, quite interesting to see what 200 cals looks like in different foods. The butter and peanut butter is tiny!

Hmmmm.... I could not be bothered to calorie count you know that! How much hard wk is that1 x

How cool's that!
Thanks for posting that.

All that yummy American food is making my mouth water. No wonder so many Americans are obese!!!

I'm never buying peanut butter again.... once.... (a very long time ago) I was so fixated by it, that I started eating it straight from the jar as I was driving home........

I worry for my mental health sometimes x

BUMPING THIS UP

OMG I used to eat tonnes of lurpak and peanut butter.... I could roll around in it I love it so much :eek:

Great post, actually makes you think... well it made me think :D x

OMG I used to eat tonnes of lurpak and peanut butter.... I could roll around in it I love it so much :eek:

Great post, actually makes you think... well it made me think :D x

I can understand the straight from jar, but roll in it ???? :rotflmao:

The hot dogs I found surprising the amount you get for 200 cals. Used to routinely split a tin with the dog of an evening :shame:

thanks for posting that hun
the hot dogs suprise me to i often nick one of these off the kids and don't count it no wonder i'm struggling.
this has really helped me to focus thank you

Oh how I miss peanut butter!! Haven't had any since starting SW because I just don't think I could cope with 1 or 2 tablespoons!! Used to happily have 2 or 3 big thick slices of toast with peanut butter and jam or nutella!! Insane when you think about it :eek:

Must be some fatty hotdogs! I was eating some last night and they were only 34 calories per sausage! Not fancy diet ones either, just Asda ones.

ok, who mentioned Peanut Butter? I now have to try and resist the jar that is calling my name from the back of the cupboard. I too used to eat it straight from the jar, usually whilst waiting for my three pieces of toast to finish toasting so I could have some on toast. (I have no idea why I have a weight issue:eek:)

Interesting photographs though.

great post:)
the size of the pasta portion makes me wince!:eek:
and the amount of peanut butter is shocking(s'pose that means choccy spread is just as bad,now that i can definately do from the jar!:()

That's a really interesting feature especially for those of us food optimising as it really brings it home how much of some things we can freely enjoy and how horrifyingly little we can have of others!!X

Although I only tend to measure my pasta this is very interesting :D thanks for this! Now when I see my friends eating burgers I'll think of just how many calories there are and not even take a blind bit of notice :) Goodbye temptations!

Found this so interesting :D

Really puts it into persective about the amount of food i can eat

Back