What does everyone eat?

Lottagirlie

I have just had my last pack if the day... Spaghetti bolognese over some steamed leeks! What a concoction but quite yummy!
Just interested to know what everyone else has and how do you prepare it. I think you have to be quite inventive. Am I right folks?

I am fine with having similar things every day, so I don't feel the need to be inventive as such. :) It's all means to an end.

I usually have half-pack of zero noodles chopped up, with whatever pack I'm having + some extra herbs/black pepper + a small handful of vegetables (either cauliflower, broccoli, etc.). Microwave it for 4 minutes or so - I probably add a bit more water than I'm meant to, I never measure, just do it by eye.

:) It gets a bit boring, but it still tastes good, so I don't mind!

I do things like make a shepherd's pie (chili and cottage pie packs finished in the oven), tuna or veg bake (mac and cheese and tuna/veg finished in the oven) and lasagne (chili and mac and cheese using leek as pasta finished in the oven) with packs. I'm more inventive with my protein meals now that I have those really.

I have just had my last pack if the day... Spaghetti bolognese over some steamed leeks! What a concoction but quite yummy!
Just interested to know what everyone else has and how do you prepare it. I think you have to be quite inventive. Am I right folks?

If you have a look in the recipe sub forum there are some ideas, and I think there is also a sticky about what the packs look like-which has pics of how different people eat them :)

My favourite meal at the moment is a chilli pack with 150g swede chips and 50g dry fried mushrooms, feels like a real treat having chips!

Back