What does everyone reward themselves with for weight loses?

McNaughty

I thought about putting £1 for every lb loss and 50p is it's a half lb, then for each 7lbs loss an extra £10.

As I've got over 10 Stones to lose, I thought it would be a great target bonus to go on a shopping spree with.

I was also thinking of buying a wee something every week I lose, like a new nail varnish, magazine, cookbook or even splashing out on a pamper treatment like massage/facial etc.

Xx

I buy a new nail varnish (I'm obsessed lol) or a new lipstick, sometimes I have the fat on my bacon... party animal lol x

This is a good idea! I've only just started SW so this would be a good motivator for me too. I've got my eye on a new dress once I've lost my first 7lbs :)

I used to but I can't afford anything now, and I don't do makeup/nail varnish/mags...I usually count my syns weekly and use thr remainder on weigh in night, not loads but an extra 1o for some chocolate or summat. I won't start thinking of proper rewards until I get back under 12.7 where I was earlier in the year - I'm going to have a massage when I get to 12 stone (hopefully this year! Maybe?? Lol)

I've gotten into toiletries...I figured I should work on the tone of my skin if I'm loosing the weight and what could feel better than a smaller bum and less wrinkles ;-)

Love the idea of putting aside a small bit of money. It means once I'd hit my target I could buy some new clothes that actually fit! It would be a real motivator!!

This is a good idea to keep me motivated! I think I'll start putting aside some money too. I have a work's Christmas party to go to in December and I'm determined to lose weight before then so I can buy a new dress. I notice someone on my FB had 2 jars they put money in. One was for 'weight loss' one was for 'weight gain' so if they gained in a week they have to transfer £1 from their 'weight loss' jar to their 'weight gain' jar. It's pretty effective! As it keeps you motivated to stay on track. ;)
Good luck everyone! :)

I'm not working yet but I am planning to start putting away £1 for every 1lb I lose, because I am aiming to eventually lose around 100lb, so it will be a nice little booster for some lovely retro dresses when I finally get there!
I also have a list of treats for each half stone, so I don't "reward" myself with chocolate, just little things like a new nail varnish, a trip to the cinema, a date with my partner to our favourite restaurant (sushi, so not too naughty!) when I've got to a big one... I think its nice to give yourself little boosts like this as sometimes, even though you know you've lost loads and you're doing well, it can be really hard to see those things when you're in the middle of it and there's still a lot to go. X

Now that I'm not going to group (or actually following SW) anymore, the £5 fee now goes into a money jar if I lose weight that week. The aim is that by my holiday next year (September time) I should have a nice bit of spending money already put to one side :)

I buy myself pretty clothes as I'm going a long in the next size down , as I get there I buy more :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back