• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What does your username mean?

Busybee

Silver Member
Mine name is Liz and through life some friends have called me Lizbe ( Elizabeth)and because I am always sooooooooo busy they called me busybee....kinda stuck. I don't want them to stop really just incase they realise that as I am getting older I ain't so busy!!!!

My actual name is Sarah and Sarette is a pet name my Dad called me when I was little, and still does now sometimes in fact :)

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
mine is 2 things I love.. Purple and Hugs! ;)

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Katy... nickname. Cakes... ouch. I guess cakes are why I'm here! I noticed a lot of us have food-related user names, or even names about our size... wonder what our names say about our self-esteem?
xx

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Love this thread,

I AM 40 altho my nic gives the impression I am working towards it !! I turned 40 last birthday and it had a HUGE impact on me, really didn't think I would be fat and forty but I was...

Maybe I should change it to Diet4-41 lol

LouieA

Catherine Hook
My name is Louise, when i was in the RAF my mate used to call me pooie louie and I called her smelly kelly. The A comes from my surname!

My hubby's nickname for me is Gromit (as he looks like Wallace) and it got shortened to Grom - he never calls me by my real name. And at work everyone calls me H - beginning to forget what my name actually is!!!

KD

Gone fishing
I was originally Karion Dieting, (as in 'keep on dieting'), but most people called me KD.

Then I realised that I hadn't dieted for the whole time on here...D'oh. I joined here just after it opened already maintaining, so I changed it to KD :clap: