What does your username mean?

ZoBo

Silver Member
Just having a boring day, so out of curiosity where does it come from?

Mine is my nickname. My name is Zoe, but everyone calls me ZoBo......

Very boring really.
My name is Pam and I have red hair.

Mine name is Liz and through life some friends have called me Lizbe ( Elizabeth)and because I am always sooooooooo busy they called me busybee....kinda stuck. I don't want them to stop really just incase they realise that as I am getting older I ain't so busy!!!!

My actual name is Sarah and Sarette is a pet name my Dad called me when I was little, and still does now sometimes in fact :)

mine is 2 things I love.. Purple and Hugs! ;)

Katy... nickname. Cakes... ouch. I guess cakes are why I'm here! I noticed a lot of us have food-related user names, or even names about our size... wonder what our names say about our self-esteem?
xx

Love this thread,

I AM 40 altho my nic gives the impression I am working towards it !! I turned 40 last birthday and it had a HUGE impact on me, really didn't think I would be fat and forty but I was...

Maybe I should change it to Diet4-41 lol

My first name is Catriona, hence the Cat, and my surname begins with a B, hence the Bee....:D

Cat Bee x

My name is Louise, when i was in the RAF my mate used to call me pooie louie and I called her smelly kelly. The A comes from my surname!

My hubby's nickname for me is Gromit (as he looks like Wallace) and it got shortened to Grom - he never calls me by my real name. And at work everyone calls me H - beginning to forget what my name actually is!!!

I'm grandslamgirl because when i went to SF to watch baseball i saw about 4 grand slams in one game. My then boyfriend called me grandslamgirl and it stuck from then on :)

I was originally Karion Dieting, (as in 'keep on dieting'), but most people called me KD.

Then I realised that I hadn't dieted for the whole time on here...D'oh. I joined here just after it opened already maintaining, so I changed it to KD :clap:

Back