What does your username mean?

Mine is my name Kelly and mine and my partners nickname for each other derived from our last names both begining with b and it sort of progressed over the years to Beeb

Well...i work shifts and am often late off so get very sleepy and im female!

Queen Lostris is the main character of a series of books by Wilbur Smith. It's a series about ancient Egypt and it's SO amazing. I've read all books like 5x at least <3

The name itsself means: Daughter of the waters (or something like that). It's her womanname, her babyname was Lanata which also had a nice meaning but don't know what it meant anymore haha.

x

Because when I reached 40 I needed an email addy - and didn't want to use my real name. Flirty .... well a girls got to do what a girls got to do!! and green eyes - because ????!!!!

Do wonder what I'll do when I reach 50!!! Frumpy50saggyeyes doesn't have the same ring!!

I love this thread, reading it through does make me think we are all completely nuts..................................does that help?

I want to wear berry red lipstick haha!! Like the monkey with style!

TBH I have no idea, I have a few different names on different sites which gen around colours

miss jelly? hmmm

My friend and i were Mr Peanut and Miss Jelly -- peanut butter jelly time anyone?

Also, have you SEEN a jelly jiggle?

My name is Bonnie but my mum and dad would sometimes call me Bonzo when I was little

Coz I'm a CD Counsellor:)

Really Linda, I would never have guessed.

Mine is boring really, my real name is Claudia, pronouced the Italian way(as if spelt with 'ou') and a friend of my husband could never remember it so he renamed me MrsC.

My name is Jacqueline which often gets shortened to Jac.

Jack Sprat is a nursery rhyme about a thin man and a fat woman. I'm fat, my husband is thin. In time I hope to become the thinner one in our relationship.

Jack Sprat could eat no fat
His wife could eat no lean
And so betwixt the two of them
They licked the platter clean.

Dieting Rambler...........cause up to now I rambled from one diet to another,,,,,,,,,and I also ramble on and on and on and on:D

Mine is the start of my email addy, the id I usually use of forums wasn't available apparently :eek:

My normal id was used this is my OH nickname.... and all kids tooo

When I first got the internet many years ago I was reading the novel "Moll Flanders" by Daniel Defoe, so whenever I needed a nic I called myself Mollflanders as it was a name in my head at that time and I have used it ever since. A lot of people thought it was Ned Flanders wife off The Simpsons lol

I mostly still use Mollflanders but this time I decided to shorten it to Molly68 - 68 the year I was born, Molly short for Mollflanders and not much different from Mo which is my real nickname.

Excellent post by the way, really enjoyed everyones stories.

Back