What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

DivaLeigh

Hi Everyone,

I have been doing slimming world for 6 weeks now and have lost 1 stone exactly. The last few weeks have been challenging and I have not been on plan. I've no doubt I'll have a gain this week but I am trying what I can to draw a line under it and get my head back in the game.

I've done the For and Against exercise from the slimmingworld website and am starting this diary as a way to try and keep me on track. Also I'm going to do a full meal plan tomorrow morning.

I am currently suffering from post natal depression, had my baby almost 12 weeks ago and also have a 4 year old. I am also doing everything in my power to help myself with the illness and am hoping to tackle both and be the mummy my beautiful girls deserve.

I'll update this with my daily ramblings and food choices. Thanks for reading :) good luck to everyone on their journeys!

Ok so had another tough few days with the pnd but back on track today.

4x ryvita 4x laughing Cow light.
A pear and a peach

Tomato and herb mugshot an apple

Dinner will be bacon and leek potato cakes with fry light fried egg and salad.

Possibly strawberries with a mullerlight and a couple of crushed mini meringues for a pud.

I had put on 1/2 lb yesterday which could have been so much worse. I'm determined to work my butt off this week!

Good luck with your weight loss journey and pnd, I can't imagine how tough this must be for you.xxx

Good luck hun....will keep popping in to see how you are doing. You dont seem to be eating enough to me try bulking out your meals with veg and eating more ...it works honestly. You need a bigger brekkie to keep you going looking after 2 little ones...all you had above was hea heb and some superfree fruit....have a fry up with bacon mushrooms tomato etc to set you up for the day ad keep you HE for snacks

Back