What eating plan do you all follow after LT

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by Kaci002, 17 September 2011 Social URL.

  1. Kaci002

    Kaci002 Member

    Posts:
    27
    Likes Received:
    0
    Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Hi all,
    I was wondering for those who have sucessfully completed LT 100% and refeed, did you go onto a planned diet such as WW or SW? I assumed a low carb way or eating would be best however I did read someone went onto to SW and it worked for her. Im abit worried about trusting myself to naturally eat less after LT so not sure if it woul dbe wise to join a slimming group to help keep the weight under control?
    Thanks all
    Kaci xxx
     
  2. Avatar

    MiniMins.com Matched Content

  3. kered

    kered Gold Member

    Posts:
    11,809
    Likes Received:
    77
    Hi Kaci

    We have all followed different plans after refeed, its just a matter of being sensible.

    Follow the refeed to the letter and then just eat healthily and you wont go far wrong. Some of us have calorie counted, WW, SW, a mixture of all of them, or just used our own healthy eating plans.

    Obviously if you go back to eating the wrong foods, then you will put weight back on, but we mostly tend to follow an 80/20 rule. Be good 80% of the time, and that leaves the other 20% of the time for nights out, parties, holidays etc.

    Good luck in your journey and well done on your loss up to now.
     
  4. Kaci002

    Kaci002 Member

    Posts:
    27
    Likes Received:
    0
    Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Thanks Mary - good advice and well done to you too for your fantasic weight loss and stopping smoking too - 2 massive challenges! xx
     
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.
Loading...